2015 Audi A1 facelift

7hm

Turbocharged

Looks like Premium has quietly brought the facelifted Audi A1 Sportback in. Anyone looked at it, or found out what its equipped with?

Currently only one engine option listed; 1.0L TFSI. Could be really economical! Promotional pricing now only $117k, which is remarkable for an Audi. Pricelist is $137k.

↡ Advertisement

The drive is good for a 1 litre car. Overall, it has most of the standard outfit of the older brother A3,A4... The promo price is

$119 999 aka $120k as according to the advertisement last Saturday.

The only set back is a small car that can sit 4 pax.

The price is attractive if you are looking for Conti car.

• Praise 1

still Dry box DSG

The jetta seems to be a better bet with the same set of problem.

Hopefully they nail the problem before everyone group together to claim lemon law.

Hi, any feedback on this car? Just put down a deposit a week ago and would like to know if there are any problems for existing owners. 

Cheers

• Praise 1

Hi, any feedback on this car? Just put down a deposit a week ago and would like to know if there are any problems for existing owners.

Cheers

May I know how much u paid for this car?

Does it come with GPS n other options which the higher end models have? Or is it basic?

I'm not familiar with Audi cars hence the question. I do like the look of the a1 n would like to compare it with say a Jazz, Mz2 on equipment level at least. Tks!!

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Does it come with GPS n other options which the higher end models have? Or is it basic?

I'm not familiar with Audi cars hence the question. I do like the look of the a1 n would like to compare it with say a Jazz, Mz2 on equipment level at least. Tks!!

It is super basic. Manual seats, no active safety beyond usual stability management systems, only real frill is that it still has a basic MMI system I think.

Mazda2 Deluxe will blow the A1 out of the water for equipment level for sure.

PMed you the price.

No it does not come with GPS, specs are fairly basic. Better off with the Japanese equivalent if you are looking for better equipment level in my opinion. But as a second car, it is good enough. 

Edited by AlexLow_69503
  • Praise 1

PMed you the price.

No it does not come with GPS, specs are fairly basic. Better off with the Japanese equivalent if you are looking for better equipment level in my opinion. But as a second car, it is good enough. 

can pm the price? thinking of getting it.. loved the test drive!

• Praise 1

(edited)

just hoot this in white. registered yesterday :) anyone knows after registration usually how long then can collect car?

congrats! registered as in you secured your COE already? normally it takes between 2-7 days. 

Do you mind PMing me how much you got it for? Placed my deposit in Mid Feb, but PM have yet to place any bid for the COE over the past 3 biddings :(

Edited by AlexLow_69503

congrats! registered as in you secured your COE already? normally it takes between 2-7 days.

Do you mind PMing me how much you got it for? Placed my deposit in Mid Feb, but PM have yet to place any bid for the COE over the past 3 biddings :(

Coe secured last week. 2 days ago registered my vehicle with LTA. Will pm you :)

Neutral Newbie

Coe secured last week. 2 days ago registered my vehicle with LTA. Will pm you :)

Hello. Can I check how much did u get it for? I placed a deposit in mid February for bidding but I didn't get the car too..

Hello. Can I check how much did u get it for? I placed a deposit in mid February for bidding but I didn't get the car too..

Thanks.Any problem with it so far? Was thinking of either A1 or VW Golf but can't really decide yet..

you placed deposit for the A1 already I thought? If you change to VW, your deposit gone.

So far no problem.. i only clocked like 100km? haha

↡ Advertisement