Long Haul Travel

Antonee

(edited)

Anybody been to places like Europe , Greece or Spain / Barcelona?

Can share hows the weather in Nov/Dec season? Would I get to see castle?

Edited by Antonee
↡ Advertisement

see castles?

free n easy? then can plan for it

packaged tour? can also choose itinerary that includes

so YES, can see castle

Yes been there, weather pleasantly warm.

Castles you can find at the beach.

Btw are you a millennial or strawberry?

:D

post-23002-0-01438200-1437148174.jpg

• Praise 8

Supercharged

Difficult to generalize.

We've been in Nerja, South of Spain at Christmas and we had Christmas dinner on the balcony.

We've just come back from Bordeaux/La Rochelle and for 3 days or so it was so cold I thought I was going to get frostbite. The missus was alright though. She's tougher than me.

Barcelona is a great city any time of year. Really surprised us how good it is. Been twice now it was so enjoyable.

see castles?

free n easy? then can plan for it

packaged tour? can also choose itinerary that includes

so YES, can see castle

Dunno if fwb wan to go. If not mayb packaged tour.. search chan brother customised package generated greece tour.

Yes been there, weather pleasantly warm.

Castles you can find at the beach.

Btw are you a millennial or strawberry?

Im gen Y la. Im start from $5 per hr to $1100 pm..worked part time during sch vacations unlike youngsters nowasday chiong and lurk in void deck. prove im millennial, those r the day when backstreet boys with millennial album and also chen han wei tv8 drama - 千年worm.

Difficult to generalize.

We've been in Nerja, South of Spain at Christmas and we had Christmas dinner on the balcony.

We've just come back from Bordeaux/La Rochelle and for 3 days or so it was so cold I thought I was going to get frostbite. The missus was alright though. She's tougher than me.

Barcelona is a great city any time of year. Really surprised us how good it is. Been twice now it was so enjoyable.

Free and easy? Is it 12 hr flight and how low is the degree in year end season?

Dunno if fwb wan to go. If not mayb packaged tour.. search chan brother customised package generated greece tour.

You go holiday with FWB?

I salute you. Enjoy your holiday

I am sure you will.

One tip if you going to Greece

go now its cheap.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

We always go F & E. It's a 12 hour ish flight.

Vietnam Air doing some very good deals. We flew Vietnam Air Business in April it was good enough and cheap enough we intend using in future.

Instead of me giving temp from my one year experience why not look on the internet and get and get temps averaged over many years.

• Praise 1

You go holiday with FWB?

I salute you. Enjoy your holiday

I am sure you will.

One tip if you going to Greece

go now its cheap.

si bei ENVY!

• Praise 2

Im gen Y la. Im start from $5 per hr to $1100 pm..worked part time during sch vacations unlike youngsters nowasday chiong and lurk in void deck. prove im millennial, those r the day when backstreet boys with millennial album and also chen han wei tv8 drama - 千年worm.

seriously... did you try google?

http://www.thebesttimetovisit.com/

• Praise 1

Did Barcelona last year the second half of November for 4-Days. Only the very last day, as we were heading to the airport, had a little bit of rain. The previous three days hardly had a cloud in the sky and was a very pleasant temperature.......great for walking around the city.

Neutral Newbie

Hi evryone i talking about Australia two cities trip. My friend says that i book car on rental but i these car not suitable or easy to my family becouse those are says its very costly plans and he told me no book car on rent. But i saw that Some other companies good facelities for trip. i am wailting for your answer fast.

Turbocharged

Hi evryone i talking about Australia two cities trip. My friend says that i book car on rental but i these car not suitable or easy to my family becouse those are says its very costly plans and he told me no book car on rent. But i saw that Some other companies good facelities for trip. i am wailting for your answer fast.

Yes. Affirmative. I concur.

He meant, cheaper to buy 2nd hand car about $500-1,500 type there, drive and throw. [laugh]

Can try to describe more clearly what you wanted to ask/say? Reads like your friend expected you to burrow or steal a car instead of rent a car?

You can go see mine if you can get past the moat.

My colleague just came back from Barcelona and she is mesmerised.

Neutral Newbie

Can try to describe more clearly what you wanted to ask/say? Reads like your friend expected you to burrow or steal a car instead of rent a car?

Friend I asking about travelling company. this summer vacation we want to some cities tour. and my family says that i book best agency car on rental. So tell me about rental company.

Supercharged

WTF?!?!?!

Supercharged

Go europe sure got castle to see, so bloody many of them and you can even buy one real cheap.

Just pay a fee to go for a castle tour, germany got the Neuschwanstein Castle.

↡ Advertisement