Elderly woman being abused

Fcw75

Wtf... if really ish the daughter beating her mother as reported, i wish the daughter infinite condemnation in hell when her time come.

There is nothing more heinous than beating your own parents, no matter what happened, imho...

• Praise 7

Hypersonic

Wtf... if really ish the daughter beating her mother as reported, i wish the daughter infinite condemnation in hell when her time come.

There is nothing more heinous than beating your own parents, no matter what happened, imho...

Yes, abusing own parents is beyond redemption.

The poor elderly woman have to balance herself after she was slapped.

MSF in the picture Now and police took the slapper in

Kudos to the one that took the vid. Now I worry if they will be targeted

All over the news

Really wtf!

• Praise 6

There are cases of abusive parents. Video tells one side only. I'd not be so quick to be judge and jury here.

• Praise 1

Hope the relevant authorities can step in and investigate ...

No matter how bad our parents are, we should never ever abuse them ....

• Praise 5

There are cases of abusive parents. Video tells one side only. I'd not be so quick to be judge and jury here.

Perhaps...

I only saw part of the video... the bit where the grandma struggles to sweep the floor while those two are lounging about. That itself was too much for me.

Sad right... struggle to raise a child and at a time when you expect support... you get a slap instead.

• Praise 2

This kinda abusive act is very sad

Give birth n raise a child who grows up to be unfilial gives parents heartache

Cannot understand why a child could do this to their parents

• Praise 6

EVEN IF the older lady was abusive in her younger years.. one should never raise your hands at someone so much older... let alone the parents who brought you up...

this is one where i not even interested to know the past... jail the slap b*tch please

• Praise 5

Perhaps...

I only saw part of the video... the bit where the grandma struggles to sweep the floor while those two are lounging about. That itself was too much for me.

Sad right... struggle to raise a child and at a time when you expect support... you get a slap instead.

Would you show the same disgust if a 3 year old kid was sweeping the floor and the parent was lounging and watching. Kid also gets slapped in the same manner?

EVEN IF the older lady was abusive in her younger years.. one should never raise your hands at someone so much older... let alone the parents who brought you up...

this is one where i not even interested to know the past... jail the slap b*tch please

So slapping and punching a 3 year old kid is ok? Afterall, he'll heal since he's young

Hypersonic

Maybe gaberment fault.. Don't jump to the end yet..

• Praise 2

Would you show the same disgust if a 3 year old kid was sweeping the floor and the parent was lounging and watching. Kid also gets slapped in the same manner?

[crazy] confused by your question... has this happened before?

I have 4 year olds and also a 13 year old...

The young ones can pretend to help us sweep the house... but they're only playing.

The old one is expected to help around the house and if she throws a fit, than she loses some of her privileges...

But none of them will get slapped for anything... I haven't hit any of my children... there has been plenty of warnings though... and thankfully... that has been enough.

• Praise 4

Hypersonic

Always good to have opposing view in forum but your view just doesn't hold water here.

Regardless, slapping your own parent when she looks like in her 70s is just wrong.

• Praise 1

my wife showed me the video yesterday and she had colourful words for the daughter. No matter what, no mother deserves this kind of treatment! The daughter will get her retribution.

• Praise 5

Hypersonic

Elderly abuse at Lower Delta: Eye-witness says elderly woman taken to hospital with a bandaged head, younger woman taken into custody by police. str.sg/ZNwp

post-75225-0-95567100-1437441487_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 3