Starhub Channel 856 (VV +3) - cease soon

Mysportwish

saw the notification on ch856 that it will cease the +3hr transmission soon. This is a useful channel and hope Starhub can reconsider.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

saw the notification on ch856 that it will cease the +3hr transmission soon. This is a useful channel and hope Starhub can reconsider.

SH business is negotiating broadcast rights with the suppliers vs income (viewers) it can generate.

If it can't do either, then that channel is gone.

VV Drama +3 is not relevant since the introduction of VV Drama on Demand where the whole series is available for viewing.

starhub gives me a preview of the shows that i might want to watch.. then go find the whole series and watch it one shot! without the wait or advertisements.

i miss the times where advs are only till the end of the show.. i wonder why we are paying for advs these days..

Supersonic

starhub gives me a preview of the shows that i might want to watch.. then go find the whole series and watch it one shot! without the wait or advertisements.

i miss the times where advs are only till the end of the show.. i wonder why we are paying for advs these days..

For english tv series, Kodi/Genesis gets you all the seasons episodes lined up to watch at your pleasure...and it's free, albeit with some mild hiccups.

SH is catching up.

(edited)

Many people already migrated to android box as all the content is free. And we watch what we wana watch, when we wana watch it.

For dramas i can watch the entire season at one shot and rewatch if i want.

Inevitably, both Cable Tv providers like MioTv and Starhub will see yoy fall in their cable subscriptions

What MioTv does is rather underhanded. They force internet subscribers to also accept MioTv as a free pakage when, in fact, the cable tv cost is already bundled into the package. This is because they found out that if they offered another cheaper package without MioTv, almost everyone opts for this.

I bascically unhooked the MioTv box to safe power and bandwith.

hello hello.... andriod box la... starhub is antique liao

Edited by NightWind
  • Praise 2

Many people already migrated to android box as all the content is free. And we watch what we wana watch, when we wana watch it.

For dramas i can watch the entire season at one shot and rewatch if i want.

Inevitably, both Cable Tv providers like MioTv and Starhub will see yoy fall in their cable subscriptions

What MioTv does is rather underhanded. They force internet subscribers to also accept MioTv as a free pakage when, in fact, the cable tv cost is already bundled into the package. This is because they found out that if they offered another cheaper package without MioTv, almost everyone opts for this.

I bascically unhooked the MioTv box to safe power and bandwith.

I am going to terminate my starhub liao

pay 4.5 months subscription fine vs pay 11 months subscription to end of contract

I am not using it anymore, so I gonna pay the fine

that 6.5 months, I can save $200

$200 can fund 13 months of Netflix

• Praise 1

For english tv series, Kodi/Genesis gets you all the seasons episodes lined up to watch at your pleasure...and it's free, albeit with some mild hiccups.

SH is catching up.

Genesis takes a while to load lah. I mean it's free so can't complain. The hiccups are actually quite often.