Lexus ES250 Real Sell Price

t0y0ta

Supercharged

Hi,

Would like to check who has recently booked the ES250 and what is the price it is negotiable up to.

Thanks!

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Hi,

Would like to check who has recently booked the ES250 and what is the price it is negotiable up to.

Thanks!

I had just enquired last week when COE fell - ES 250 Luxury 4IL FWD is 225K with 20K overtrade - 215K OTR. 3+3 service and warranty.

The new look Q70 Infiniti is 212K - V6 2.5 litre RWD "artisan model" - looks more voluptuous and has also 3 + 3 service and warranty.

Test drove the ES - no complaints, can live with it happily. Must try the new Q70 - drove the previous M37 - a little noisier. Apparently the new Q70 is much quieter and handle better?

Lots of options at this price. E class Merc, A6 Audi, XF Jag all about the same price range or a little cheaper. However Lexus is a keeper - I have owned 2 - a GS then the LS. They tend to "spoil you" and you tend to gravitate back to them.

• Praise 5

Supercharged

I had just enquired last week when COE fell - ES 250 Luxury 4IL FWD is 225K with 20K overtrade - 215K OTR. 3+3 service and warranty.

The new look Q70 Infiniti is 212K - V6 2.5 litre RWD "artisan model" - looks more voluptuous and has also 3 + 3 service and warranty.

Test drove the ES - no complaints, can live with it happily. Must try the new Q70 - drove the previous M37 - a little noisier. Apparently the new Q70 is much quieter and handle better?

Lots of options at this price. E class Merc, A6 Audi, XF Jag all about the same price range or a little cheaper. However Lexus is a keeper - I have owned 2 - a GS then the LS. They tend to "spoil you" and you tend to gravitate back to them.

honestly speaking ES has very lousy interior.. so much plastic and looks cheap... I don't know about the drive but when I sit in , I cant believe this is lexus.. the plastic and rough finishing turn me off .. can be worst then some entry level car ...

go for GS and above.

• Praise 1

What you mean OTR 205k instead 215k ? This price too expensive as I enquired it in April when COE at 71k the SE offer me 207k , 3 years servicing , 5 years warranty and insurance subsidy up to 2k . Now COE only 58k and the car price almost the same ?!

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Could it be higher CEVS after the revision? Not within my purchase budget but just curious to know......

• Praise 1

What you mean OTR 205k instead 215k ? This price too expensive as I enquired it in April when COE at 71k the SE offer me 207k , 3 years servicing , 5 years warranty and insurance subsidy up to 2k . Now COE only 58k and the car price almost the same ?!

I visit Lexus during the weekend as well for the ES. The ES250 Executive is listed as $225k. I have a vehicle to trade-in and the trade-in price is $33k over the scrap value. But noted that the scrap date has about 4.5 months left which suppose to have around $3k+ in residual value over the scrap value. So, the overtrade is more like $30k which make the net price to be $195k. Also, a $50k min 1 year loan is needed to get the price. My SE said either get 5 yr warranty OR $2k insurance subsidy. From the SE, the overtrade value is the same for the hybrid or luxury model.

• Praise 1

Supersonic

I visit Lexus during the weekend as well for the ES. The ES250 Executive is listed as $225k. I have a vehicle to trade-in and the trade-in price is $33k over the scrap value. But noted that the scrap date has about 4.5 months left which suppose to have around $3k+ in residual value over the scrap value. So, the overtrade is more like $30k which make the net price to be $195k. Also, a $50k min 1 year loan is needed to get the price. My SE said either get 5 yr warranty OR $2k insurance subsidy. From the SE, the overtrade value is the same for the hybrid or luxury model.

How muchie was the ES300 Hybrid?

Supersonic
(edited)

The ES300h is $10k higher than ES250.

Only? Hmmmmmm........

Btw, did they say muz hv car to trade in to enjoy the $30k OT or can juz outright discount 30k?

Edited by Soya

How much they take in you old car ?

honestly speaking ES has very lousy interior.. so much plastic and looks cheap... I don't know about the drive but when I sit in , I cant believe this is lexus.. the plastic and rough finishing turn me off .. can be worst then some entry level car ...

go for GS and above.

Plastic interior never mind, nowadays most cars so plasticky looking or with fake coated like brushed metal which i remember in my old ride fades to leave a black plastic ....but the Lexus ES plastic like stains easily and leaves a kind of white mark or dust like look or oil stain , maybe they try to use soft plastic for the cool like feel but i'm kind of wondering why it happens so easily

I remember the OMV was quite low (at that time there was no CEV rebate for the ES250) only ES300 had

Supercharged

At this price I will go for infinity or Jag

Only? Hmmmmmm........

Btw, did they say muz hv car to trade in to enjoy the $30k OT or can juz outright discount 30k?

I didn't ask that question since I have an old car to trade-in.

How much they take in you old car ?

The old car left with 4.5 month, the quote is scrap value + $33k

Only? Hmmmmmm........

definitely need a car to trade in ... they need that for creative accounting hahaha

• Praise 5

OTR - on the road.

Just got a SMS from lexus - E250 Lux for 208K if I have no trade in car.

Supersonic

Tink they are clearing stock coz the FL 2016 model is coming. Much more aggressive face.

post-1105-0-41118300-1438907485.jpg

post-1105-0-05813200-1438907552.jpg

Edited by Soya
  • Praise 1

Was told that price will be higher for the facelift model and they will not reduce price to clear stock. Not sure if this makes sense. Anyone got any latest price quotes from them?

• Praise 1

At this price I will go for infinity or Jag

Agreed,RWD for better handling,if for Lexus,go for the GS250,or maybe later is there a GS200t.?

↡ Advertisement