Lexus ES250 Real Sell Price

t0y0ta

new ES is out. BM taking $11k fully refundable deposit if you decided to back out if you see the car in the flesh.

selling price $180k plus.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2

Supercharged

new ES is out. BM taking $11k fully refundable deposit if you decided to back out if you see the car in the flesh.

selling price $180k plus.

got hybrid one?

Hi all, any sifu here can share whats the "real selling price" of ES250 / ES300H? 

Was amazed that the salesperson can take in my current car at an "unbelievable price", close to my buying price..

But the new car will be sold at $208k / $218k

Is the "real sell price" at $170k ++ ??

[:)]   

Hi all, any sifu here can share whats the "real selling price" of ES250 / ES300H? 

Was amazed that the salesperson can take in my current car at an "unbelievable price", close to my buying price..

Yes, give and take is about there. 

yes,this is true.i bought an ES during its soft launch and got a very good deal..among other things.

• Praise 1

Hi Bro, can intro your SA? Thank you. 

Hi Bro, can intro your SA? Thank you.

Ya man, if really got good trade in price and actual selling price is $170k, I also want to know the SE contact. Thanks
  • Praise 3

My apologies if I am not clear...

It seems some of you think that Lexus is giving high trade in + selling at 170k + (which is not the case).

What I meant is they will take in your car at higher price, but will sell the new car at 208k / 218k.

e.g 208k - 178k = 30k. You old car "value" is $100k. They will take in at $130k (+30k extra), but sell the new ES at the listed price...

It can't be sell price at 178k and trade in car at 130k...  [wave]

• Praise 4

Like to "dig up" this thread again...  :a-happy:

Last week Lexus was doing a promotion and wonder if any bro/sis here can share on the good deals that they had gotten?

Care to share?  :a-good:

My apologies if I am not clear...

It seems some of you think that Lexus is giving high trade in + selling at 170k + (which is not the case).

What I meant is they will take in your car at higher price, but will sell the new car at 208k / 218k.

e.g 208k - 178k = 30k. You old car "value" is $100k. They will take in at $130k (+30k extra), but sell the new ES at the listed price...

It can't be sell price at 178k and trade in car at 130k...  [wave]

When i went to the Lexus showroom last year, they told me straight that it is 20k off the list price, so they will find a way to do it. Easier for them if you have a car to trade in, otherwise they will find another way. Heard that it is 30k off the list price now, not sure.

Edited by andrewyewkc
  • Praise 1