Cordless power tool system - which one ?

Kklee

Yo Bob!

Time to upgrade... Time to use aluminium extendable poles ISO bamboo poles already... Lighter and stronger.

I saw those before

Don't want lah

Prefer tek koh

I think that tek koh is less likely to break than aluminum poles

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

Aluminum will break suddenly without advance notice. It has different grades also and don't think you will get aircraft grade aluminum in consumer "bamboo" pole.

That's why in HKG, they still use bamboo as scaffolding instead of steel/aluminum.

Yo Bob!

Time to upgrade... Time to use aluminium extendable poles ISO bamboo poles already... Lighter and stronger.

Edited by Kangadrool
  • Praise 1

wtfff.jpg

Stronger and fly further than aluminum poles....... [sly]

@Mustank, you reskinning your green one huh?  :D

I saw those before
Don't want lah
Prefer tek koh
I think that tek koh is less likely to break than aluminum poles

wtfff.jpg

Stronger and fly further than aluminum poles....... [sly]

@Mustank, you reskinning your green one huh? :D

This one not I do one hor :XD:

Twincharged

Beat dog pole?

打狗棒is made of jade ... cost a bit more also ...

Aluminum will break suddenly without advance notice. It has different grades also and don't think you will get aircraft grade aluminum in consumer "bamboo" pole.

That's why in HKG, they still use bamboo as scaffolding instead of steel/aluminum.

depends on what you hang mah ... you hang a cow outside sure break one ...

aluminium poles also lighter for the person to carry and hang out.

• Praise 1

Me and my hiadee are thinking of getting a Rolling Tool Cabinet with several ball bearing drawers like those cart type used in Workshops to store our handtools.  We ve seen some brands online, like Stanley, Sonic and even some Taiwan brands.  Saw some at HORME  too but not so good le.  And boy they are expensive.

Is there any place in Singapore where we can see more choices and compare prices and quality. 

Supersonic

Me and my hiadee are thinking of getting a Rolling Tool Cabinet with several ball bearing drawers like those cart type used in Workshops to store our handtools.  We ve seen some brands online, like Stanley, Sonic and even some Taiwan brands.  Saw some at HORME  too but not so good le.  And boy they are expensive.

Is there any place in Singapore where we can see more choices and compare prices and quality. 

Tool cabinets are very expensive. They go for thousands of dollars.

Too much for me.

I can only afford a small Ikea metal drawer, I think about $75

I use it to put small tools. [:p]

Supercharged

I have a 7 drawers unit bought from Alltools 10 years ago.

Brand-less, made in Taiwan, still holding up after 10 years of use.

HTB14gRUQpXXXXcsaXXXq6xXFXXXP.jpg

Me and my hiadee are thinking of getting a Rolling Tool Cabinet with several ball bearing drawers like those cart type used in Workshops to store our handtools. We ve seen some brands online, like Stanley, Sonic and even some Taiwan brands. Saw some at HORME too but not so good le. And boy they are expensive.

Taobao one can?

$100 can buy Liao

Buy need to get a ezbuy prime account

Now is $65 for one year

Then can ship this for only $3

Special five-layer thickened five drawers-five drawer tool Cabinet tool car maintenance trolley tool cart

https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/https%3A%2F%2Fitem.taobao.com%2Fitem.htm%3Fid%3D9609997447?src=SearchProduct

Workshop style

Yu auto repair tools multipurpose drawer mobile tool Cabinet heavy metal double door hardware cart

https://m.ezbuy.sg/product/http%3A%2F%2Fitem.taobao.com%2Fitem.htm%3Fid%3D522830499558%26spm%3D2014.12193480.0.0?src=SearchProduct

• Praise 1

errr.... looks good le. although we saw some with 8 drawers.  How muchie is this brandless cabinet ah?  is it made of rust  free aluminium alloy ? 

I have a 7 drawers unit bought from Alltools 10 years ago.

Brand-less, made in Taiwan, still holding up after 10 years of use.

HTB14gRUQpXXXXcsaXXXq6xXFXXXP.jpg

Supercharged

errr.... looks good le. although we saw some with 8 drawers. How muchie is this brandless cabinet ah? is it made of rust free aluminium alloy ?

I paid $500+ ten years ago, boss delivered it to my house personally wearing full gold rolex.

It's made of powder coated steel, quite thick guage, doesn't sound like a milo kong.

I keep mine indoor, no rust issue at all.

Thanks to brothers Phang & Mustank for sharing the thoughts on tool trolleys.

By the way, people normally use foam materials to hold the tools in place in these trolleys.  Anywhere got sell these layered foams, very colourful one.

Supercharged

Thanks to brothers Phang & Mustank for sharing the thoughts on tool trolleys.

By the way, people normally use foam materials to hold the tools in place in these trolleys. Anywhere got sell these layered foams, very colourful one.

mine came with the foam in each drawers, I guess you can get it from the same shop that sell you the cart or Alltools

mine came with the foam in each drawers, I guess you can get it from the same shop that sell you the cart or Alltools

really?  Did you also buy the tools as well when you bought the trolley?

Or did your tool  trolley came with foam in the drawers but no tools.  Wow for $500 that sounds like a deal.

Supercharged

really? Did you also buy the tools as well when you bought the trolley?

Or did your tool trolley came with foam in the drawers but no tools. Wow for $500 that sounds like a deal.

no tools inside, just an empty cart with foam in drawers.

Twincharged

I am toying with the idea of using the cordless power tool as a car polisher hand tool instead of a dual action polisher.

Any one tried this route or is it too troublesome.

Saw the black and decker ones prices has moderated. Just that I dont want to buy something that eventually turn into a white elephant.

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/BLACK-DECKER-FREE-SHIPPING-BLACK-AND-DECKER-6-INCH-152MM-CAR-POLISHER-WAXER/427908073

724469675.g_400-w_g.jpg

yummy....

TB2X0dzfVXXXXbmXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!69655706.j

yummier...

TB2l3JxfVXXXXbGXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!69655706.j

stackable too...anyone have these?  Or not so good as the top parts arent stable during movement of lower trolley.

TB2kkoCsFXXXXbXXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!1093950337

I am toying with the idea of using the cordless power tool as a car polisher hand tool instead of a dual action polisher.

Saw the black and decker ones prices has moderated. Just that I dont want to buy something that eventually turn into a white elephant.

http://list.qoo10.sg/item/BLACK-DECKER-FREE-SHIPPING-BLACK-AND-DECKER-6-INCH-152MM-CAR-POLISHER-WAXER/427908073

724469675.g_400-w_g.jpg

good leh....anything with lesser hand effort is better.

• Praise 1

Twincharged

724469675.g_400-w_g.jpg

The cordless kind not really suitable for polishing. Hand polishing will still give better results IMO. Cuz those cordless machines once you press down with some pressure, it can't really spin already as it is alot less powerful than a dual action polisher. Good for waxing though.

Dunno about the Black and Decker one as I never tried before.

↡ Advertisement