Cordless power tool system - which one ?

Kklee

Hypersonic

What do you use the blow torch for ah ?

I know I know :grin:

This one :XD:

funny-pictures-kill-the-spider-with-fire

• Praise 1

I am also looking for a battery operated cordless handheld Impact Wrench to remove wheel lug nuts.  Many of the more famous brands as we know are actually now made in China.  And like many products, the Chinese have made copies in their own brands, and some are actually quite good.  I myself had some MIC tools that work as good as those German n American brands.

So, does someone has experience with a good MIC Impact Wrench and care to recommend one.  Kam Sia ! [;)]

Supercharged

I am also looking for a battery operated cordless handheld Impact Wrench to remove wheel lug nuts. Many of the more famous brands as we know are actually now made in China. And like many products, the Chinese have made copies in their own brands, and some are actually quite good. I myself had some MIC tools that work as good as those German n American brands.

So, does someone has experience with a good MIC Impact Wrench and care to recommend one. Kam Sia ! [;)]

when I bought my impact wrench, I considered the pneumatic, battery and corded ac powered options. Yes, I have an air compressor at home.

bought the ac powered impact wrench as it is most suitable for my application.

I rotated my tires 3 days ago, even though I have an impact wrench at home, I still prefer to use a long breaker bar to loosen the wheel bolts.

(edited)

when I bought my impact wrench, I considered the pneumatic, battery and corded ac powered options. Yes, I have an air compressor at home.

bought the ac powered impact wrench as it is most suitable for my application.

I rotated my tires 3 days ago, even though I have an impact wrench at home, I still prefer to use a long breaker bar to loosen the wheel bolts.

Oh how long is your breaker bar.  I sometimes encounter mechanics over tightening my bolts.  Some bolts are so tight my breaker bar flexes and still doesnt come loose.

Edited by Ahbengdriver

Supercharged

Oh how long is your breaker bar. I sometimes encounter mechanics over tightening my bolts. Some bolts are so tight my breaker bar flexes and still doesnt come loose.

600mm

p1.jpg

last week tire rotation was the first rotation after new tire change, it was tight but the 600mm breaker bar managed to break loose all the bolts.

I reckoned the tire shop torque them to at least 200Nm instead of the correct 130Nm.

Supersonic

Whoa!!! Got $150 chainsaw!!!!

Really can fulfill my doom fantasies :grin:

Donno they got those saw tools can shoot out saw discs one or not, machiam dead space :XD:

• Praise 1

My BB is only 450mm [:p] .  Am gonna get a 2.5 feet long BB [laugh]

600mm

p1.jpg

last week tire rotation was the first rotation after new tire change, it was tight but the 600mm breaker bar managed to break loose all the bolts.

I reckoned the tire shop torque them to at least 200Nm instead of the correct 130Nm.

Also need a heat gun liao

Realize can be useful

Need to reskin my bamboo sticks liao

Going reskin thick thick :XD:

I am bob the builder :XD:

hitachi one looks attas. What is the wattage equivalent?

The temperature display is the temperature of the exit hot air or the surface temperature of the heated object?

Thanks for showing me the light. Placed order for Hitachi liao.

You like putting tight, thin covers over long thick rods huh  [sly]

:D

@Radx will have loads of experience in this... :D

Realize can be useful

• Praise 2

Twincharged

Been using a ryobi one for the longest time. Have left it on for 1.5hours continuous operation a few times before. No problems. The gun is 10years old.

Twincharged

Realize can be useful

Yo Bob!

Time to upgrade... Time to use aluminium extendable poles ISO bamboo poles already... Lighter and stronger.

↡ Advertisement