Mitsubishi ASX

Agoodman

Neutral Newbie

Argghh...

Eurostyle is the brand of the GPS audio system fitted into the ASX, CMI, really poor quality.

Can only play mp3, wav and wma audio files.

Lousy cannot even play FLAC and AAC files.

GPS navigation is lousy, at times ask u to make a "U" turn to go back to where u started.

It comes with the ASX, so cannot complain too much as made in China stuff.

Blackvue should be much better.

U can try to turn off the parking monitoring until u get a cam battery fitted.

Alamak,I choose the Eurostyle! Really ah the sound system is bad? Interface fast or slow? Graphic also cannot make it? They should do a sample at the showroom, wah lau should use the default Sony, Apply Play version..sianz
↡ Advertisement

Alamak,I choose the Eurostyle! Really ah the sound system is bad? Interface fast or slow? Graphic also cannot make it? They should do a sample at the showroom, wah lau should use the default Sony, Apply Play version..sianz

The buttons r not very responsive to finger pressure, need to use your finger nails to press.

The graphics are passable, not fantastic lah!

The interface is not user friendly e.g. setting up Bluetooth pairing with hand phone is super tedious and long winded.

Radio reception also CMI, weaker stations are full of static and breaking up at certain locations when u drive around.

And that is with the original rod antenna on the roof, think the newer 'shark-fin' type (2017 model) antenna will be much worse.

Think SONY should be better.

Probably too many complaints about the Eurostyle HU and C&C decided to change to SONY HU.

Did not have a choice of which HU to install, when I booked in early 2016.

Good Luck!

Got another issue needing help with. A faint knocking sound is audible from the left rear side of the car, especially when I go over humps diagonally. Sent back to C&C, the technician said it's likely seat no properly locked, he made some adjustments and the sound was gone then. But by the next day it came back and persisted til now. Anyone experienced this?

Notice SG ASX do not have answer call or hang up button on the steering wheel, have to press on the Eurostyle screen...unlike those sold in euro. Also I find it hard to read the amount of petrol left before going to petrol station.. the number kept going up and down.. can any bro educate me? 

:wut:

post-186482-0-28418900-1491973752_thumb.jpg

Edited by Buzztay

Got another issue needing help with. A faint knocking sound is audible from the left rear side of the car, especially when I go over humps diagonally. Sent back to C&C, the technician said it's likely seat no properly locked, he made some adjustments and the sound was gone then. But by the next day it came back and persisted til now. Anyone experienced this?

Got faint knocking sound, only when reversing out in the morning.

Only occasionally but not when going over bumps.

Think it may be the rear wheel brake noise.

Maybe different from what u r getting.

Notice SG ASX do not have answer call or hang up button on the steering wheel, have to press on the Eurostyle screen...unlike those sold in euro. Also I find it hard to read the amount of petrol left before going to petrol station.. the number kept going up and down.. can any bro educate me? 

:wut:

S'pore ASX model does not have the phone controls on the steering wheel.

We also do not get the front parking sensor, although it is possible to get this installed by the Eurostyle vendor.

The ASX petrol gauge is digital, so it 'jumps' downwards in fixed increments.

It is not smooth downwards movement like in an analog fuel gauge.

Funny, my fuel gauge does not jump up and down.

Suggest that u get it checked at C&C workshop.

Maybe fuel gauge sensor inside your fuel tank is loose?

Anyway, u can switch the meter view to show the remaining KM to empty.

That will show u roughly how long u can drive before u need to refuel.

Edited by Clement

S'pore ASX model does not have the phone controls on the steering wheel.

We also do not get the front parking sensor, although it is possible to get this installed by the Eurostyle vendor.

The ASX petrol gauge is digital, so it 'jumps' downwards in fixed increments.

It is not smooth downwards movement like in an analog fuel gauge.

Funny, my fuel gauge does not jump up and down.

Suggest that u get it checked at C&C workshop.

Maybe fuel gauge sensor inside your fuel tank is loose?

Anyway, u can switch the meter view to show the remaining KM to empty.

That will show u roughly how long u can drive before u need to refuel.

Thanks bro Clement, I will get them to check on it during my first servicing.

Cheers

I booked my ASX in feb till now haven't get it.

You got to be kidding right? I booked mine in Mid March and secured my COE wit non-guarantee bid... collected my baby on first week of April. Everything last then a month... Think you better check with C&C.

Neutral Newbie

You got to be kidding right? I booked mine in Mid March and secured my COE wit non-guarantee bid... collected my baby on first week of April. Everything last then a month... Think you better check with C&C.

I'm not kidding, I booked it at C & C Ubi "Fulco"

I'm not kidding, I booked it at C & C Ubi "Fulco"

Booked at Ubi Fulco back in Feb 2016, got my ASX only in late Apr 2016.

Three rounds of unsuccessful COE bidding before securing the COE at the 4th bid.

And that was after I spoke to the SE about it.

C&C COE bidding CMI, for all my previous cars (Nissan) always get after 1st COE bid.

You need to speak to your SE and 'pressurize' them, otherwise they think u r ok with waiting.

Personally think that C&C is not that keen on getting more Mitsubishi cars on the road.

For C&C Merc, my friend said that he always get after 1st COE bid.

He pays much more, so he should get faster lor!

Neutral Newbie

Booked at Ubi Fulco back in Feb 2016, got my ASX only in late Apr 2016.

Three rounds of unsuccessful COE bidding before securing the COE at the 4th bid.

And that was after I spoke to the SE about it.

C&C COE bidding CMI, for all my previous cars (Nissan) always get after 1st COE bid.

You need to speak to your SE and 'pressurize' them, otherwise they think u r ok with waiting.

Personally think that C&C is not that keen on getting more Mitsubishi cars on the road.

For C&C Merc, my friend said that he always get after 1st COE bid.

He pays much more, so he should get faster lor!

Hahaha, seriously I can still wait as my current due to scrap in July ... next week will be the 4th bidding so finger cross now ... anyway thanks Clement

Neutral Newbie

I was told mine in Feb after securing COE, between 3rd week and 4th week of April. Just asked my agent for an update since this is the 3rd week, he says no update on collection date.

Rather strange, estimation in collection date should be more or less tell-able since this is 3rd week already.

I was told mine in Feb after securing COE, between 3rd week and 4th week of April. Just asked my agent for an update since this is the 3rd week, he says no update on collection date.

Rather strange, estimation in collection date should be more or less tell-able since this is 3rd week already.

I got my COE in Feb and collected mid March

Got faint knocking sound, only when reversing out in the morning.

Only occasionally but not when going over bumps.

Think it may be the rear wheel brake noise.

Maybe different from what u r getting.

Ok I narrowed down to the rear seat locking mechanism. When going over hump, there is some movement on the latch, creating the sound. I lubricated the latch and sound is gone. If this helps anyone who has the same problem.

After securing COE, should be able to collect car in 2 - 3 weeks time.

Was given a definite date by my SE and car was delivered exactly on that date.

Anyone knows if the 2017 model coms with sunroof? TIA.

nope. That was what I learned during last month... not sure if they have it now. but think unlikely. 

Mine too, after securing my COE at mid March, SE said could be mid April for collection but end up I collected I week earlier...so its still within the 2-3 weeks time.

Mine too, after securing my COE at mid March, SE said could be mid April for collection but end up I collected I week earlier...so its still within the 2-3 weeks time.

Neutral Newbie

Hi just bought my ASX last month and estimated collection end may...would like to enquiry on the fuel consumption rate so far...? And may I know where can I get the boot tray...? Tks!

↡ Advertisement