Mitsubishi ASX

Agoodman

Cars parking next to you cannot avoid giving such big cars a few door dents. Our lots size is simply too small for such cars.

Another factor to consider is the size and weight of the vehicles, given the smaller car park lots around:

ASX: 4295 (L) x 1770 (W) x 1615 (H)

Forester: 4610 (L) x 1795 (W) x 1735 (H)

ASX: 1375 kg

Forester: 1519 kg

The Forester is a lot higher than the ASX and longer/heavier too, also slightly wider.

Not surprising that the FC for Forester will be higher as it is AWD.

As it is, parking in some car park lots, already find it difficult to get out of my ASX without hitting next car park lot car door.

Also, have hit the side mirrors on beams a few times while reversing into narrower parking lots, but fortunately no damage.

So it is something to consider as well.

↡ Advertisement

Hey guys,

need some opinions here.

The price of ASX dropped to 91K now, this is same or even cheaper compared to many 1.6 sedan. Anything wrong with this model that caused C&C to price it this low? Or it is just because Mitsubishi is no longer popular?

Is it a good deal for this price?

Edited by Harveypeng
  • Praise 1

Hey guys,

need some opinions here.

The price of ASX dropped to 91K now, this is same or even cheaper compared to many 1.6 sedan. Anything wrong with this model that caused C&C to price it this low? Or it is just because Mitsubishi is no longer popular?

It’s an old model.

Probably clearing stocks.

Hey guys,

need some opinions here.

likely clearly stock now, looking at sgcarmart now they make only ~9% profit which is extremely low.

is  good buy if one is considering a cheap compact SUV... 

• Praise 1

Facelift

ASX coming.

2020 Mitsubishi ASX in Geneva hints at new Outlander Sport in US

https://www.cnet.com/roadshow/news/2020-mitsubishi-asx-debut-geneva-motor-show/

mitsubishi-asx-promo.jpg

The Mitsubishi Eclipse Cross might be the new hotness as far as Mitsu's SUVs are concerned in the US, but the Outlander Sport is still kickin'. And now, a new reveal in Geneva previews what we can expect to land on our own shores later.

Mitsubishi has unveiled its new ASX crossover ahead of its debut at the 2019 Geneva Motor Show in March. Considering the ASX is also sold in the US as the Outlander Sport, what you see here will land in the US later this year, according to a quick chat with a Mitsubishi spokesperson.

Gone is the not-so-hot nose of yore, and in its place is a sleeker, sharper front end that relies on the newer design language seen on the Eclipse Cross and Outlander. It's more upright and more aggressive. Out back, the design is closer to the old ASX/Outlander Sport, but with revised taillights and a revised rear bumper. The side has a strong character line running near the door handles, too. It's a good look.

The interior's refresh is mild, but noticeable. The center console is a bit more rectilinear, and the 7-inch infotainment screen has been swapped out in favor of an 8-incher. It can even display video stored on USB drives while the vehicle is stationary. Mitsubishi will soon release a companion app that allows users to check fuel levels and maintenance schedules without being in the car, too.

In Europe, the ASX will sport a 2.0-liter I4 mated to either a five-speed manual or a continuously variable transmission. Considering Mitsubishi is also calling Geneva the home of the Outlander Sport's debut, we'll likely find out more information about US powertrains closer to the show itself, which takes place in early March.

This isn't the only thing Mitsubishi has in store for Geneva. It will also unveil the oddly named Engelberg Tourer Concept, which takes the ASX's styling and amplifies it in just about every way. Expect this one to be electrified.

2020-mitsubishi-asx-002.jpg

2020-mitsubishi-asx-003.jpg

2020-mitsubishi-asx-004.jpg

2020-mitsubishi-asx-005.jpg

2020-mitsubishi-asx-006.jpg

(edited)

Hi all, 

Happy voting today, I am letting go of ASX rims and tires. 
Changed done only during Jan 2020.
4 sets tire / rims / bolts & pressure valve.

Drop me a PM if keen for swap with your stock rims.

IMG_20200710_111707.jpg

IMG_20200710_111658.jpg

Edited by Dukelikecars

The Mit ASX is pratically a compact SUV- i compared it to VW Tiguan 2.0lit, Subaru XV 1.6Lit Suzuki Grand Vitara 2.0Lit / C-HR 1.6Lit ( mostly compact SUV ) 

Under which category I wld praise / criticise on design, FC and issues, likely on maintenance & repairs- if one drive in Malaysia FC & Maintenance would not be any issues at all, only gumption is the local climate do no favour to VW Tiguan and FC was a killer@average 8.4-8.6km/php.

ASX is a wholesome to drive in Malaysia terrain and highways which i chance in KL late last year upon my niece's car, pretty neat and kool to drive, handling was a superb tends to have body roll upon cornering and parking was a breeze, most Malaysian driver can drive any models as the road is suitable for all types of terrain vegetation, mostly hilly and downtrend landscape, so i find it awesome more owned higher cc SUV, I loves the Toyota Hilux Pickup , it sits 4 passengers + loading bay carrier, built solidly and rugged looking. Ahem !

5 hours ago, Dukelikecars said:

Hi all, 

Happy voting today, I am letting go of ASX rims and tires. 
Changed done only during Jan 2020.
4 sets tire / rims / bolts & pressure valve.

Drop me a PM if keen for swap with your stock rims.

IMG_20200710_111707.jpg

IMG_20200710_111658.jpg

Letting go 4 set rims, nuts, pressure cap and tires - S$800. Just got it January 2020.

Neutral Newbie
On 8/10/2020 at 8:27 AM, RogerNg_185295 said:

Because new car market is very bad now

Ahh I see.

Because the face-lifted model was released for a few months in other parts of the world.

Surprisingly Singapore so slow.

I email Mitsubishi, they never reply at all.

↡ Advertisement