All New BMW 1 Series

ccsgl1900

nice. 95k includes overtrade?

Yup

how come trade in your 2016 forester? still new rite?

Thought about VES next year. 116 would be expensive to buy? And looking at reduce my bills at the stations.

Got to pay for Forester servicing at 20,000kms. Tempted by PML offering 5 years servicing.

↡ Advertisement

Yup

Thought about VES next year. 116 would be expensive to buy? And looking at reduce my bills at the stations.

Got to pay for Forester servicing at 20,000kms. Tempted by PML offering 5 years servicing.

how's the 116d drive as compared to forester?

Booked on 12 Jun. 122.8k for alpine white. Traded in 5/2016 Forester NA for 95k.

5 yr servicing and warranty

Advanced eye

Tinting and car mats

Wah good price

Wow... that's a loss of 20k in 1 year..

But is the consumption of the Forester so bad?

i think only about 10k loss...after deducting depreciation 

Lost about 11k; which I thought it's quite reasonable. About 11km per litre of 95.

how's the 116d drive as compared to forester?

very different feel and purpose. FNA is spacious and pretty tough. But CVT gives a "woo-woo" sound when decelerating.

116 is compact, a little squeezy, but gives a spirited drive.

yeah. 5 years warranty and servicing thrown in as well.

Called my SE. It's 124.8k for 5 years servicing. Don't know...

Bro, 11k including depreciation of 10-11k/year?

Total loss of about 11k from collection of FNA to handing it over to PML. About 14 months of ownership.

Total loss of about 11k from collection of FNA to handing it over to PML. About 14 months of ownership.

actually, i applaud u for changing your car with 14 months of ownership. but if your concern was FC, why chose a FNA in the first place?  

actually, i applaud u for changing your car with 14 months of ownership. but if your concern was FC, why chose a FNA in the first place?

Not only FC... free servicing from PML helps. Few Ks to top-up and get the 116 also helps. Reasonable trade-in price also helps to close the deal.

Also other reasons to consider a diesel car; change of job resulting in further distance to cover etc.... and the "woo woo" sound from CVT gearbox..

Not only FC... free servicing from PML helps. Few Ks to top-up and get the 116 also helps. Reasonable trade-in price also helps to close the deal.

Also other reasons to consider a diesel car; change of job resulting in further distance to cover etc.... and the "woo woo" sound from CVT gearbox..

Good trade in price by PML, NA engine is passe, and of course the CVT is a poor replacement for conventional AT.

Good deal actually

Good trade in price by PML, NA engine is passe, and of course the CVT is a poor replacement for conventional AT.

Good deal actually

Thanks. I think the numbers are reasonable. Left with sparkling brown for now and next shipment in aug/sep will be euro 6 engines and costing more..

U hv got a good deal. Hv u collected yr ride? When u collect u will enjoy yr car. Gd choice

Thanks. Alpine white arrIved only recently and need some time to deliver compared to those ready stocks. Estimated collection date 10 Jul.

To me, your loss is not even consider loss as it is a sum to drive for 14months which is fantastic.

It is a matter whether 116d is worth the purchased price that's all.

Neutral Newbie

Mineral Grey, they offered 67k for my 2015 Mazda 2, include OT will be 79k, your deal sounds better than mine...

12 k overtrade sounds really cool. Can you pm the salesperson contact please? Thanks in adavance!

(edited)

116d out of stock currently

euro VI version coming "soon" according to pml. don't know how soon is their "soon" though

Edited by TangoElite
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1