Meetup this saturday for traditional 0808

coldbeer21

Neutral Newbie

Hey bro, I'm new to this forum and I heard about this 0808 meet up by local car enthusiasts but I missed last year's meet. Was wondering if I could tag along for this year's event😁

I say we book the biggest room in Kbox, sing some songs, treat each other like old friends without disclosing nicks, be merry.....then go back home, turn on the computer, log in & start flaming one another 😝

Edited by Leinad8919

Hey bro, I'm new to this forum and I heard about this 0808 meet up by local car enthusiasts but I missed last year's meet. Was wondering if I could tag along for this year's event😁

I'm not new to this forum and I don't know what is 0808. can someone tell me please?

Neutral Newbie

I'm not new to this forum and I don't know what is 0808. can someone tell me please?

To my knowledge, it's this car meet at various parts of Singapore on the eve of national day, I knew about this after seeing the video on last year's one:

LOL 0808 hasnt even started and the flaming already has. evidently from ^

I say we book the biggest room in Kbox, sing some songs, treat each other like old friends without disclosing nicks, be merry.....then go back home, turn on the computer, log in & start flaming one another 😝

0808 used to be when we would sit at the small Stamford Road hawker centre outside national library to eat wanton mee and watch people rounding. Cars all safe near the library, we just watch show niah cos the roads were too messy. After dunno how many rounds can see TP turn up.

• Praise 2

Supercharged

To my knowledge, it's this car meet at various parts of Singapore on the eve of national day, I knew about this after seeing the video on last year's one:

Meet up already then do what ?

no lah bro its a male. i know cos i'll never forget the look on his face. HAHAHA

lol. i think it's a female driver too.

In 1 thread we kpkb price of petrol never come down. In another we have driver wanna waste petrol turning in circles.

What an irony.

[laugh]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1