Synthetic leather car seats

shpd

You can try Jackspeed.. heard that they are quite good.. as for pricing I'm not too sure.

Also, lobang for leather can be found in the marketplace section :) Cheers

Fabric is good as not as hot but only easy to get dusty or get dust into upholstery material. but When beat the seat w hand will cause fine dust to escape. Mayb use rainbow vibrating vacuum?

Another option mayb adopt two tone like vezel s.

Turbocharged

Your car not installed with air-con or you prefer natural ventilation? How the dust got inside?

If you never own a car before don't come here and talk cock like a child.

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

Fabric is good as not as hot but only easy to get dusty or get dust into upholstery material. but When beat the seat w hand will cause fine dust to escape. Mayb use rainbow vibrating vacuum?

Another option mayb adopt two tone like vezel

Leather seats are more resistant to spills and wet stuff, especially if you have a baby on board. As for the heat, it's not so bad until scorching lah.

Just wipe and vac, viola done. Fabric the liquid will seep in and if it's colored like milk, will need more effort to clean.

And yes, fabric seem to attract more dust.

Edited by Pocus

Leather seats are more resistant to spills and wet stuff, especially if you have a baby on board. As for the heat, it's not so bad until scorching lah.

Just wipe and vac, viola done. Fabric the liquid will seep in and if it's colored like milk, will need more effort to clean.

And yes, fabric seem to attract more dust.

Bro, chill. I know u know cos we own colt or cpt, wc came in fabric seats.

Tks for speaking up.

Side note, ownerdriver may own cars only w leather seats.

Your car not installed with air-con or you prefer natural ventilation? How the dust got inside?

answered by bros above oredi.

U should observe the dashboard will become dusty over time regardless of how infrequent u open the doors or wind down the windscreens. We r not living in clean room environment.

So sorry, I had no idea your cars can have so much dust. That means I always park at the right dust-less places. [lipsrsealed]

Perhaps u should leave the dash unwiped for the next few weeks, n also chk out the crevice between seat pad n seat back among other unseen places in ur ride. Edited by Fuelsaver

(edited)

Coming back to my first question on this thread- I am looking for synthetic leather seats.

Does anyone know which company offers that?

I can't use fabric. I have fur-kids and they are generous with their fur.

Leather looks and feels nice but am trying for non-animal products.

One alternative is this one http://articles.sae.org/11983/

Thanks!

Edited by shpd

Coming back to my first question on this thread- I am looking for synthetic leather seats.

Does anyone know which company offers that?

I can't use fabric. I have fur-kids and they are generous with their fur.

Leather looks and feels nice but am trying for non-animal products.

One alternative is this one http://articles.sae.org/11983/

Thanks!

Jackspeed has that, but the price between half leather (only areas that have contact with your body is leather) and synthetic is insignificant - $200

Edited by Vinceng