ALL Escalator/Elevator/Excavator related accidents!

Little_prince

yes Downtown line is the deepest line of all, i believe it is 4-6 storey below ground.

Most downtown line station is below the existing mrt line station lo, confirmed very deep.

↡ Advertisement

yes Downtown line is the deepest line of all, i believe it is 4-6 storey below ground.

one escalator one time go all the way down arrh? Then should be v long. The accident one is apparently spanning 4 storeys.

longest escalator i took before i think is HK ocean park. cannot remember how long, but remembered it to be v long, or maybe it was broken into a few, so not really v v long...

err.... got install ABS brake boh???

Long long escalator is great.......................for escalator surfing!!! [grin]

hqdefault.jpg

https://youtu.be/G-fHOJ4blNw

one escalator one time go all the way down arrh? Then should be v long. The accident one is apparently spanning 4 storeys.

longest escalator i took before i think is HK ocean park. cannot remember how long, but remembered it to be v long, or maybe it was broken into a few, so not really v v long...

The Ocean Park one is broken up into 3 or 4 parts to go all the way up to see the sea lion enclosure.

The Ocean Park one is broken up into 3 or 4 parts to go all the way up to see the sea lion enclosure.

Thought longest escalator in hk is the mid-levels escalator at central? Although it is broken into few parts, but the entire escalator consider quite long?!

• Praise 1

they dun go all the way down, usually divide into 2 to 3 level.

i wonder why we always like to biggest, the longest, etc. when you stretch the limit, you never know what happen. reallybso important to have escalator going above 2 floors?

• Praise 1

i wonder why we always like to biggest, the longest, etc. when you stretch the limit, you never know what happen. reallybso important to have escalator going above 2 floors?

the escalator that connects mbs to one of the shopping centre across the road quiet scary. Very high and long.....
  • Praise 1

on a side note, when i was younger, before all these very deep MRT stations came into the picture.

I was always a bit wary of taking the isetan shaw escalators. The escalator goes from level 1 to level 3 and then another one to the cinema  [nod]

• Praise 1

reason is very obvious lor. once you steps in, bring you to the top floor. slowly let you find your way down. you have to stay in that shopping centre the longest time possible. they will also make sure you walk a big round to get to the other down escalator hahaha

Besides the escalator at Bras Basah MRT, the one at Stadium MRT seems quite long too.

ION also has one long one that goes from B1 to B4 I think. 

↡ Advertisement