Radx

ShepherdPie

Hi Mods ,
http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2633346-forum-rules-guidelines/

It is mentioned in the guideline the following :-

•Slanderous, defamatory, obscene, violent, abusive, threatening and harassing comments will not be allowed.
•Respect the viewpoints of others, even if you may not agree with them. Agree to disagree.

Do not leave lots of blank lines in your post
* Posting with lots of blanks lines will be deleted.

However, here you have a mod who not only not respect other view points, but also call names. Worse of all , distort my view about and make it racial. This was repeated in the post. If my view is not approriate, you could delete it , give me warning etc. However, to say all these things as a MOD is totally unbecoming. I understand all MOD are on volunteers, and I respect that . However, in this case, i think Radx should be remove from the moderators team because he is narrow-minded in his moderation.

I have never infer that I am prejurdice against Schoolings because of their race. I am just upset that the mum choses to remain PR not a singaporean.

http://www.mycarforum.com/topic/2699784-quahschooling-win-bronze-medals-in-fina/

there is only 1 bitch here bickering and it is on old news....not anymore of this and that person will be moderated till the next olympics in

@darryn will be moderated till 2024...give him chance :D :a-m1524: :a-fun:

Please .. Singapore is not a Chinese-only society.

Please .. Singapore is not a Chinese-only society.

well....at least 1 in this thread seems to think so, and lamenting of double standards bla blah.....

That one is just a puddle of discharge in comparison with the swimmer he prejudiced against.

kekekeke...bitch

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

yup let's discuss here and i take this head on! go ahead if you disagree and clearly i'm not the only one who felt that there was no necessity to bring up old issues as per the wounds

@poohbor, it is said i called you names, and seems like even our friendly banter needs to be tapered...what say you?

i'll remove your moderation since you deem yourself rightful and righteous.

I let the community decide and if any inciting of otherwise, i'll let the due justice be served by others who deem fit. I only act in the interests of forummers and larger community here

nuff said

ShepherdPie,

Personally I 'hear' your unhappiness/understand why u are upset that the mum is still a PR. However until and unless the lady chooses to share why she want to remain so, there is no need to be uptight about it. Because she may have strong valid reason (reasons).

Radx is behaving very much himself. In fact if you dig up his mountainous quantity of posts you will see him bitching, bantering, warning, exercising his moderating button etc etc and throwing in an occasional funeral package to some bros here and there and everywhere.

I feel that he hasn't stepped out of line based on his track record of posts. He did not single you out per se to bash. His style can use some refinement but that's about it. He is not Radx if he comes polished and I am not saying he is ill mannered, just rough direct way of speech/text.

That's my personal take. No sides taking, it's not needed. We are adults. I must however remind us all inclusive of myself, agree to disagree can sometimes see groups making unnecessary snide remarks that is similar to being surrounded by people with intention to make someone smaller than small. Hence, try to allow some space for difference of views.

Schooling gets my thumbs up, regardless of mum's nationality. It's about the young man here, leave her out of the equation. That's fairness to him.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 12

ShepherdPie,

Personally I 'hear' your unhappiness/understand why u are upset that the mum is still a PR. However until and unless the lady chooses to share why she want to remain so, there is no need to be uptight about it. Because she may have strong valid reason (reasons).

Radx is behaving very much himself. In fact if you dig up his mountainous quantity of posts you will see him bitching, bantering, warning, exercising his moderating button etc etc and throwing in an occasional funeral package to some bros here and there and everywhere.

I feel that he hasn't stepped out of line based on his track record of posts. He did not single you out per se to bash. His style can use some refinement but that's about it. He is not Radx if he comes polished and I am not saying he is ill mannered, just rough direct way of speech/text.

That's my personal take. No sides taking, it's not needed. We are adults. I must however remind us all inclusive of myself, agree to disagree can sometimes see groups making unnecessary snide remarks that is similar to being surrounded by people with intention to make someone smaller than small. Hence, try to allow some space for difference of views.

Schooling gets my thumbs up, regardless of mum's nationality. It's about the young man here, leave her out of the equation. That's fairness to him.

Safe ride

Cheers

orrgh..u say i ahbeng ah...kekekek :a-happy:

thanks for the words my friend.

I need not even explain nor bother to defend as the folks know here my overall venture and how i actually act. I have yet to strike on 1 post on any individual unless it is a clone. To revisit a point based on one's PERSONAL begrudgement, shows the unforgiving nature of the individual.

Let them be, and the bigger community here are adults and able to discern for themselves. Best I ride it and let the large community decide.

Good day.

Wah lau Boss Radx really BIG in MCF, got one discussion juz about him... :a-shoot:[rifle]

But for those long enough in MCF will know the style of Radx... We don't call him undertaker for nothing... He will nail you to your coffin... :XD:

I don't know about the rest, I will think that all the MODS are doing their jobs diligently (don't just praise Radx else TS will oso label me as bias)... :ninja: Without them, I can guarantee, double confirm, chop that MCF will end up like HWZ [kiss]

• Praise 5

Very big deal meh.

He also gimme yellow card before.

After that laugh it off.

I see him at even he also call me shake hands and say hi.

Aiya Forum no hard feelings one la.

See open Lor

Edited by Little_prince
  • Praise 11

Very big deal meh.

He also gimme yellow card before.

After that laugh it off.

I see him at even he also call me shake hands and say hi.

Aiya Forum no hard feelings one la.

See open Lor

some people have big ego even in a forum. Cant stand others who stands up against them/him/her. If in forum got big ego i am afraid his alter ego in real life will be much worst! Not pinpointing at anybody....but this kind of thread always surfaces once in a while. I remembered the revolt by members not to long ago. Edited by Eviilusion
  • Praise 6

No need to dig out history le lah.. bygones be bygones :)

At the end of the day, we will go back home and have dinner lah :D

• Praise 6

What makes you think the mother did not apply for citizenship? Do you know that there are those who stayed here for donkey years and rest of families all Singaporean and still get rejected? So don't assume....

Edited by Tjkbeluga
  • Praise 3

...and watch football! [grin]

• Praise 3

This is going to be some random casual post on this thread... Not going to oppose/offend anyone here... :ph34r:

I am just upset that the mum choses to remain PR not a singaporean.

It's ok for you to feel upset but what to do? It's ultimately their choice and you can't force her to "convert" anyway.

However, here you have a mod who not only not respect other view points, but also call names. Worse of all , distort my view about and make it racial. This was repeated in the post. If my view is not approriate, you could delete it , give me warning etc. However, to say all these things as a MOD is totally unbecoming. I understand all MOD are on volunteers, and I respect that . However, in this case, i think Radx should be remove from the moderators team because he is narrow-minded in his moderation.

Being a moderator/admin can be real stressful at times because of all those posts going on in MCF. Plus he also has his own work to sort out. Just cut him some slack...

Probably why he's called the Undertaker, right? [grin]

Anyway, 1 general guideline of the Internet is.... Don't Get Offended Easily.

http://www.mycarforu...les-guidelines/

It is mentioned in the guideline the following :-

Thank you for bringing up the community rules and guidelines. I've just noticed I had violated a rule. [lipsrsealed]:a-fun:

• Praise 8

I am a highly critical person, and don't suffer fools

and I have to say that Radx is quite fair and moderates the forum well

i have brought up things before directly to him that i think was not correct and he was forthcoming

• Praise 5

To put in the effort to create a thread with supporting ''evidence''... and complain about a fellow forummer.. take a breather la... much more things to be upset/happy about... its always your choice

my 2c ... if you follow the strict and narrow definition of the forum ''GUILDLINES''.. then yes..

i agree with you there is ''harrassing'' in a blatant but inferred way.

BUT, i joined this forum in 2013.. many previous stories i don't know.

Bro Radx is privy to much more information I don't know... and details which he is not allowed to reveal... that much i can understand and respect.

Hence.. i have a very strong tendency to believe how he calls it.

• Praise 3

This may be the problem!!

He went home and don't have dinner !! [laugh][laugh][laugh]

But as other Bros have mentioned, this is only a forum .....why so serious?

• Praise 7

i feel that i need to make a point about us (the mod)...

We are like everyone else that have work, family, etc etc issues on daily life. We come in at different time with different mood (yah like kena farked by boss or wife, scolding kids, argue with neighbor or swearing at stupid road hogger, ok maybe some good mood after some happy events). Hence our judgment can be affected when we read certain post and interpret the meaning.

TS started a thread that was controversial in nature, but then i came in with more open mind yesterday and felt that he has a point though i dun agree with his aggressiveness on the issue. Like some of you mentioned so what if she does not want to convert. Unfortunately TS didn't clarify his actual intention or agenda of bashing despite other members trying to reason with him.

Radx actually wanted to serve warning but we discussed and put him under moderation. Mod can be an a** some time when we got pissed at something.

• Praise 6