Thread to Show Crowd Situation at Car Show Room

Bkling

Twincharged

Non AD servicing not so bad

All cars depreciate steeply, even for the popular contis like Merc and BM, 3-4 years old, dealers offer almost half price 

Volvos are good solid cars, but you need a deep pocket to maintain the car, and have the financial means to swallow a steep depreciation if you sell before the 10th year. Resale value is non existent.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 5

Saw the new v60 outside volvo showroom. T5 r design looks really nice. This one now on top of my next car list. But in 2 years time maybe

Wearnes margin is 70k+; kind of crazy for 60 series.  I planned to revisit this car 2-3 years later after first owner take the hit.

Edited by Ixus75
  • Praise 2

Twincharged

Non AD servicing not so bad

All cars depreciate steeply, even for the popular contis like Merc and BM, 3-4 years old, dealers offer almost half price

At least dealers will still offer. For some cars dealers don’t even want to offer or touch.

Just took a slow drive past the entire Leng Kee stretch. Toyota, Kia, Honda, VW, Volvo... Practically all showrooms are ghost towns.

Sales staff outnumber customers.

Coe increased so much and ADs also increased car price so much, showroom surely ghost town. Wait next few coe price come down again and ADs reduce price then will see more people at showroom. Edited by 13177

Just took a slow drive past the entire Leng Kee stretch. Toyota, Kia, Honda, VW, Volvo... Practically all showrooms are ghost towns.

Sales staff outnumber customers.

Lunar 7th month le.
  • Praise 5

Wearnes margin is 70k+; kind of crazy for 60 series.  I planned to revisit this car 2-3 years later after first owner take the hit.

Same for the XC40, OMV is only 26k and selling for 170k.  Profit margin is like 3x OMV.  But I guess that's the entry price for luxury brands

If COE drop $10K or more u see got effect of 7th month boh loh [laugh]

If COE drops to $10k, ghost see showroom crowd also scared.
  • Praise 2

Coe no increased to $10k already very good liao, want to drop $10k, think very difficult.

有钱能使鬼推摸!

Same for the XC40, OMV is only 26k and selling for 170k. Profit margin is like 3x OMV. But I guess that's the entry price for luxury brands

ADs are ripping us off! Not everyone are fools!
  • Praise 1

Some how I feel the company We**@@@@ has funny management the way they do business. Or maybe they have meet their targets. The Vo/v@ and their Cat and Left Right (LR) now really left right brands like Bo power to Roar!!! Or maybe fell sick? Or dunno wat is wrong. VolkswaKeNT also hit..

Anyone has insider info ?? Or maybe really due to market ???

Too high margins no buyers is it?

Same for the XC40, OMV is only 26k and selling for 170k. Profit margin is like 3x OMV. But I guess that's the entry price for luxury brands

Volvo isnt a luxury brand in most countries. Only carrotheadland aka Sg.
  • Praise 1

Volvo isnt a luxury brand in most countries. Only carrotheadland aka Sg.

If volvo not a luxury brand in most countries, then what brand is consider luxury brand le?

Wah lao.. u 7th mth everything taboo huh?

Everything cannot...ðððð

How @bancoe ?

Why me ?? I not MCF Hantu
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4