Thread to Show Crowd Situation at Car Show Room

Bkling

The Storm has just passed.

Cool it, Its the post-Storm Calm.

But don't get mistaken that the calmness will stay

The next Storm may be brewing

Everyone has seen the enormity of the Storm (hidden pent up demand) so easily stirred by a minute element.

What happens if all the right elements come together, it may create a Hurricane [laugh]

bro....

can speak simple english.

i no understand...

i stoopig

ha ha ha

↡ Advertisement

Turbocharged

Just came back from Mazda, Mitsubishi, Kia, Hyundai, Subaru, Toyota showrooms in Leng Kee stretch.

All 1/4 full at most.

Many KCS* there.

*Kan Cheong Spiders

• Praise 3

Just came back from Mazda, Mitsubishi, Kia, Hyundai, Subaru, Toyota showrooms in Leng Kee stretch.

All 1/4 full at most.

Many KCS* there.

*Kan Cheong Spiders

That means u r one as well

• Praise 5

All 1/4 full at most.

Many KCS* there.

*Kan Cheong Spiders

So did you commit?

• Praise 1

I stay near leng kee maybe should go there see see look look. Push up the kcs statistics. Hahaha

No new car launch this weekend mean no free food..no fhm model.

• Praise 3

Go showrooms to post field report for MCFers, not to buy car.

I was at Kah motor today to collect my new car. Compared to last few weeks, definitely smaller crowd. I guess most of them came to see see look look. But I still saw 80% tables were occupied with potential buyer having discussion with SE. Did not manage to see any of them chut credit card or cheque. But can see their faces looked serious and stressed while talking to SE. Paiseh me kaypoh spider just looking around. Haha.
  • Praise 3

I was at Kah motor today to collect my new car. Compared to last few weeks, definitely smaller crowd. I guess most of them came to see see look look. But I still saw 80% tables were occupied with potential buyer having discussion with SE. Did not manage to see any of them chut credit card or cheque. But can see their faces looked serious and stressed while talking to SE. Paiseh me kaypoh spider just looking around. Haha.

Bro what car did you buy?

• Praise 1

Just left Tan Chong Bt Timah.

I was the sole VVIP customer in the entire showroom on a Saturday afternoon.

Looks like many are staying on the sidelines after the hefty COE hike in Wed

After so many pages of this thread, this is the first time I see actual reporting of crowd situation. Praise.

• Praise 3

Do not be fooled!

The fundamental support level is coming from the rental car and alternative-taxi companies.

The demand for rental cars (and thus COEs) has been increasing ratably over the years, as the expat community steadily grows.

You would not believe the number of ang moh families doing grocery shopping (especially weekends) in the expat-magnet communities of Holland/Tanglin, HarbourFront and Woodlands areas!

Each family at least got 2 cars!!!

• Praise 2

(edited)

I stay near leng kee maybe should go there see see look look. Push up the kcs statistics. Hahaha

No new car launch this weekend mean no free food..no fhm model.

Bro...next time got free food or FHM model...jiao me along leh.... [laugh]

Edited by Imac
  • Praise 1

The drastic price increase really scares a lot of people away. Thats my opinion.

So I foresee softening in coe next round.

About 1-2k.

But normally I'm wrong. Zzzzz

• Praise 3

(edited)

Do not be fooled!

The fundamental support level is coming from the rental car and alternative-taxi companies.

The demand for rental cars (and thus COEs) has been increasing ratably over the years, as the expat community steadily grows.

You would not believe the number of ang moh families doing grocery shopping (especially weekends) in the expat-magnet communities of Holland/Tanglin, HarbourFront and Woodlands areas!

You are right and I couldn't disagreed anymore.

My next door neighbour, 2x banking-expats from southern-asia...both driving leased E-class, their wives driving leased MPV for daily run-about.

Edited by Imac

Turbocharged

Do not be fooled!

Just curious, why you create a new Nick to reply when obviously you are not new to this forum?.. just curious only... I'm a Kurious Spider... hehehhe..

I notice many new Nick created to reply with some motherhood statement or some with "insider info" kind of reply...

All 1/4 full at most.

Many KCS* there.

*Kan Cheong Spiders

They are SPKCS !

Si pe Kang chiong spider !

Just curious, why you create a new Nick to reply when obviously you are not new to this forum?.. just curious only... I'm a Kurious Spider... hehehhe..

I notice many new Nick created to reply with some motherhood statement or some with "insider info" kind of reply...ð

Maybe from AD or PI to spread fear.

I wonder could that newbies be carstar

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1