Explosion rocks central Bangkok, casualties seen

Stooky

Ok ok beside being my best friend, now U r also my fairy godfather

Must make my wish come true hor [:p]

any of your teeth dropping off ? hahaha

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2
  • Haha! 1

Goodness. The bench is situated inside erawan shrine. I believed the thais selling flowers and stuff behind the fence had direct impact. RIP to the deceased. [bigcry]

• Praise 2

photo of msian family of 7 enjoying themselves earlier in the day but 4 lifeless bodies at night... [:(]

RIP.. :a-rip:

11917678_854991651281020_479145272023421

开开心心出门去游玩,回来时即是4具冰冷的尸休!
来自北海的一家七口前往曼谷旅游却遇上大爆炸,导致家庭成员中4人死亡2人伤及1失踪!
在该爆炸事件中当场丧生为林素玉(49岁)、梁嘉峻(20岁)、李子翔(33岁),至于4岁小女孩李靜宣则在送院后不治身亡,至于伤者则是梁福源(55岁)及梁依琳(33岁)。失踪者林素丝(52岁)。
梁福源及林素玉,梁依琳及李子翔为夫妻关系,而梁嘉峻及梁依琳是梁福源及林素玉的子女。另外,李靜宣则是梁依琳和李子翔的女儿,至于另一失踪者林素丝(52岁)则是林素玉的胞姐。

http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/4-same-malaysian-family-killed-bangkok-blast?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#xtor=EchoBox

Edited by Berncsp76

extremely depressing to read this, would u rather be kill or to live on and remember this terrible incident.

photo of msian family of 7 enjoying themselves earlier in the day but 4 lifeless bodies at night... [:(]

开开心心出门去游玩,回来时即是4具冰冷的尸休!
在该爆炸事件中当场丧生为林素玉(49岁)、梁嘉峻(20岁)、李子翔(33岁),至于4岁小女孩李靜宣则在送院后不治身亡,至于伤者则是梁福源(55岁)及梁依琳(33岁)。失踪者林素丝(52岁)。
梁福源及林素玉,梁依琳及李子翔为夫妻关系,而梁嘉峻及梁依琳是梁福源及林素玉的子女。另外,李靜宣则是梁依琳和李子翔的女儿,至于另一失踪者林素丝(52岁)则是林素玉的胞姐。

失踪 - means cannot be recognised ......... very sad [smallcry]

• Praise 7

extremely depressing to read this, would u rather be kill or to live on and remember this terrible incident.

To be honest, The only reason to live would be if I needed to take care of my kid.

• Praise 7

开开心心出门去游玩,回来时即是4具冰冷的尸休!

http://news.asiaone.com/news/asia/4-same-malaysian-family-killed-bangkok-blast?utm_campaign=Echobox&utm_medium=Social&utm_source=Facebook#xtor=EchoBox

May the victims rest in peace and the surviving loved ones recover from this sudden and senseless loss....somehow....

Edited by Toothiewabbit
  • Praise 5

To be honest, The only reason to live would be if I needed to take care of my kid.

from the pic seem like the wife lost her husband and daughter. :ouch-it-hurts:

• Praise 2

开开心心出门去游玩,回来时即是4具冰冷的尸休!

When I read this news, my body shivered...

Very very sad upon hearing this news ....

RIP .... God bless the family ....

• Praise 4

from the pic seem like the wife lost her husband and daughter. :ouch-it-hurts:

Pain will be no less than losing an arm or a leg. Poor family.

The older father lost his wife, son, son-in-law and granddaughter...really very very sad... [bigcry][bigcry]

damn the bomber...

When I read this news, my body shivered...

Very very sad upon hearing this news ....

RIP .... God bless the family ....

• Praise 1

and that's all the reason we need to strap these senseless fcking bombers to a couple of tons sodium cyanide and piss on them.

• Praise 7

Goodness. The bench is situated inside erawan shrine. I believed the thais selling flowers and stuff behind the fence had direct impact. RIP to the deceased. [bigcry]

got conned by one of those flower stalls outside the temple before on my first trip to bkk many year back.

was cursing and swearing at the lady and said all sort of nasty thing.

now that this happen. i actually feel sorry for them.

haiz

life is short.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4