Explosion rocks central Bangkok, casualties seen

Stooky

and that's all the reason we need to strap these senseless fcking bombers to a couple of tons sodium cyanide and piss on them.

too good for him/them. the dripping drop of water torture would do nicely thank you. followed by burying the body up to neck in the soil then slather honey on his head

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Second Bomb Blast in Bangkok

After less than 24 hours after deadly blast that killed 21 a second explosion in Bangkok has been captured on CCTV after a bomb was thrown off a pedestrian bridge. Thai police have reported a second explosion in Bangkok, with no injuries, a day after a deadly bombing.The second explosion occurred at a ferry pier, but this time no one was hurt, police say.

Police Senior Sergeant Major Worapong Boonthawee says an explosive device was thrown from the Taksin Bridge on Tuesday afternoon and blew up at Sathorn Pier after falling into the Chao Phraya River below. Security camera footage showed a sudden blast of water dousing people on a walkway at the pier, as bystanders ran for safety.

"If it did not fall in the water then it certainly would have caused injuries," Klongsan deputy police chief Colonel Natakit Siriwongtawan said.

Meanwhile, Thai security forces believe CCTV footage may lead them to suspects of the first bombing that rocked the heart of the Thai capital on Monday evening.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8frTm8b7uqY

1 minute before explosion, PRC tourist walking above pedesdrian overhead bridge capture Bangkok Erawan Shrine bomb blast in his phone video at 0:24sec..

Bangkok Bomb Blast - Person Walking and Recording *VOLUME*

NEW VIDEO shows first-hand perspective of the blast at Bangkok's Erawan Shrine, as experienced by a Chinese tourist.

19 people have been killed so far in the bomb attack, including at least 10 Thais, 3 Chinese, 2 Malaysians and 1 Filipino....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxrdmJ1HTZc

Edited by 2BDriver
  • Praise 13

Sigh. The more I read the more I am depress. Why are there such farkers in this world!

失踪 - means cannot be recognised ......... very sad [smallcry]

• Praise 5

Sigh. The more I read the more I am depress. Why are there such farkers in this world!

if it can be explained ... that is not so scary .

If it cannot be explained ...... that is very worrisome.

• Praise 10

Those people are normally the extremist, think out of normal man boundary.

I hope they die slowly, may karma fall on that bomber

• Praise 3

Aussie bomber theory is down under.....

AussieBangkokBombingMistake-619-386.jpg

An Australian man has voluntarily turned himself in to Thai police after rumours began to spread that he was the man who appeared in CCTV footage of yesterday's devastating bombing in Bangkok.

Sunny Burns, an actor, model and English teacher, approached police to clear his name, after images began circulating online comparing him with the tousle-haired suspect.
The young Aussie posted photos of himself on his social media accounts, along with an update saying that he was being treated fairly by police, and a plea for the real culprits to be found.

• Praise 6

One only need to be living overseas for a while to understand how easy is it to make devices that can maim in many foreign countries. Have to appreciate the relative safety of singapore. Very sad news. Thailand have been plagued by such things for sometime now.

Edited by nazerath
  • Praise 14

My heart goes out to the Penang family who lost 4 members to the senseless bombing.

Though everything happen for a reason, somehow I fail to fathom why would anyone detonate a bomb at a place of worship?

Sincerely hope that the Thai authorities would apprehend the culprit soon and give those who lost their loved ones some closure.

• Praise 3

This isn't the 1st time that a Singaporean died in a terror attack while abroad.

We are constantly being reminded peace and security should never ever to be taken for granted. Imagine the same device is set off on a MRT or bus during this morning rush hours...

This is not a question of "if", but "when".

mrt2.jpg

• Praise 4

Supercharged

Hundreds line up to donate blood following Bangkok bombing-

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/singaporeseen/this-urban-jungle/hundreds-line-up-to-donate-blood-following-bangkok-bombing

A very sad day, RIP and speedy recovery to those injured.

Thoughts and prayers for all.

The only reply to these maniacs is:

Get Up, Stand Up and live life back to normal !

As much as we grieve, we should tell them we will not be bullied into submission...

We will brush off the hurt, the wounds, the dust, and we will get back on our feet and resume our normal lives...

Let's give positive supports to the ppl :)

• Praise 8

The Singaporean lady who passed away happened to be a sister of someone I know.

The husband still critically injured.

These are mindless acts that just wipe off innocent lives.

May your friend's sister RIP and speedy recovery to her spouse.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 2