Kenwood DNN9150BT / 9350BT

Fireball0088

Hi,

Anyone using Kenwood HU? Can someone advise how to perform an update on the map? Or can cut and paste the malsingmaps instead?

Thanks.

↡ Advertisement

Hi,

Anyone using Kenwood HU? Can someone advise how to perform an update on the map? Or can cut and paste the malsingmaps instead?

Thanks.

I suppose there is MicroSD card for your HU. Just download the updated map from your source and paste over to the GARMIN folder. Simple as that. To see if your map are loaded correctly, you go to the navigator, option, under check map version something like that.

Edited by Dscheng

I suppose there is MicroSD card for your HU. Just download the updated map from your source and paste over to the GARMIN folder. Simple as that. To see if your map are loaded correctly, you go to the navigator, option, under check map version something like that.

Hi Dscheng,

Thanks for your reply. I think you are trying to say that I just have to goto Kenwood/Garmin website to update the map. I tried that, but it said my map is the latest. Still, there are some places that are not inside the maps. So I am wondering whether I can use malsingmap or something or I just have to use the maps provided by Kenwood/Garmin? Those maps in malsingmap are more up to date I supposed.

Hi Dscheng,

Thanks for your reply. I think you are trying to say that I just have to goto Kenwood/Garmin website to update the map. I tried that, but it said my map is the latest. Still, there are some places that are not inside the maps. So I am wondering whether I can use malsingmap or something or I just have to use the maps provided by Kenwood/Garmin? Those maps in malsingmap are more up to date I supposed.

Have you tried malsingmap or malfreemap on the Kenwood?

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi, how much did you pay for Kenwood DNN9150BT / 9350BT ?