New Lexus RX

alphard96

List price today.

Executive is 244k.

Luxury is 266k.

Not sure overtrade discount. Today went see see nia. Lexus showroom quiet though parking full. So most go toyota showroom.

Honestly this car looks good. Prob will try do test drive next time when coe hits below 35k. Hehe..

Hope the exec model can drop from 244k to 224k b4 disc. Or best nett nett 190k. Hee

↡ Advertisement

For those who are looking for an RX200T - apparently there is a parallel importer bringing it in soon. Advertsied at 208K - not sure whether luxury or exec model - called and they too are not too sure of full specs. Have been quoted nett 216K for exec model from Borneo. 4 months wait time. Hope there will be a parallel importer which can give Borneo a run for their business. They literally made C&C up their game for MB cars. Now C&C throws in a lot more options free and priced themselves more attractively.

• Praise 1

%25E3%2583%25AC%25E3%2582%25AF%25E3%2582

RX 7 seater to be launched later this yr!

Thanks for the advance photo

Still Look nice

Hopefully

- extended wheelbase/length or else third row will be cramped

- price remain the same.

Maybe harrier should have 7 seat version too....!

• Praise 1

Maybe harrier should have 7 seat version too....!

I will place such a car as my first choice for ride replacement...

For those who are looking for an RX200T - apparently there is a parallel importer bringing it in soon. Advertsied at 208K - not sure whether luxury or exec model - called and they too are not too sure of full specs. Have been quoted nett 216K for exec model from Borneo. 4 months wait time. Hope there will be a parallel importer which can give Borneo a run for their business. They literally made C&C up their game for MB cars. Now C&C throws in a lot more options free and priced themselves more attractively.

Yes. But who dare take the risk with after sales support and servicing with a PI Lexus .

I went to see this model. 215800 net. 3 year warranty with no free service . Only a black and a white model. No electric tailgate, but has sun roof. Semi-aniline leather. You can book EX model from Borneo for 216K net. Not worth going for.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

For complex luxury cars, best go for AD to have peace of mind in delivery, gd buying experience, and solving any potential issues.

Otherwise if wanna cheap cheap good good 4 wheels with no strings attached, why look at luxury car in first place? - go book a Harrier.

I went to see this model. 215800 net. 3 year warranty with no free service . Only a black and a white model. No electric tailgate, but has sun roof. Semi-aniline leather. You can book EX model from Borneo for 216K net. Not worth going for.

Ex price. Wait few years later maybe they will take less margin

For complex luxury cars, best go for AD to have peace of mind in delivery, gd buying experience, and solving any potential issues.

Otherwise if wanna cheap cheap good good 4 wheels with no strings attached, why look at luxury car in first place? - go book a Harrier.

As a rule of thumb and if prices don't vary as much like in this situation - then going with AD would be a better bet. Moreover the AD car from Lexus has overall better deal with service assurance, options and no price disadvantage. However that being said, I got a MB SLK from a PI fully loaded version more than 7 years ago with a higher OMV and which was 30K cheaper than the C&C equivalent base model then. Free service for 2 years at a reputable garage thrown in with 3 year factory warranty. I still have the car and it has not given me any grief  ( apart from change of battery and brake pads ) C & C now has caught on and their cars have more options built into them and more competitively priced. As for Lexus this is the first time PI has attempted to cut into the market. I think they'll have difficulties selling the 2 cars they have unless they reduce the price significantly. I think the PI's have kept the AD's on their toes. Which makes it better for us buyers. The main thing about PI's is make sure you see the car in the showroom and its available pending COE. Otherwise I wouldn't put my money down for a car which have yet to be indented for and arrived in Singapore.

• Praise 1

Supercharged

A pi also bringing in nee e class.

E220d.

Decarboutique. Hmm.

From 199999k.

Etd sept.

Even beat cycle n carriage to launch in singapore.

I tink e220d seems more value for bucks than rx200t. Hehe.

A pi also bringing in nee e class.

E220d.

Decarboutique. Hmm.

From 199999k.

Etd sept.

Even beat cycle n carriage to launch in singapore.

I tink e220d seems more value for bucks than rx200t. Hehe.

Is this pi trustworthy?