2016 Kia Sportage

Hotnyh

vezel contester lai liao ... [thumbsup]

I think this design of new Sportage are to my liking... I think the design is quite cool.

always wanted a SUV..

I don't mind to switch to this from my K3 if...

1) same or bigger spacious interior like K3

2) same or bigger boot space than K3

3) better FC than K3

4) does not strip down the features as in Korean market..

5) switch to this from K3 still maintaining almost same as my current instalment (LOL... quite impossible).

Will talk to my agent when this announce (If C&C bringing in this)..

I think this design of new Sportage are to my liking... I think the design is quite cool.

always wanted a SUV..

3) better FC than K3

5) switch to this from K3 still maintaining almost same as my current instalment (LOL... quite impossible).

Knowing the Korean make fc, very unlikely the fc is gonna be good (like be vezel, qq)... I'm happy if can get around 12km/l in real situation... Very nice and I will wait for the launch and pricing....

Turbocharged

always wanted a SUV..

3) better FC than K3

I think 1 & 2 should be true... unless they bring the turbo Nu engine I don't think it will have better FC

recently watch this 2016 Kia Sportage GT line... very nice..

Having knowing C&C Kia (and local some local AD), don't think they will bringing same specs. We are always getting lower specs than other region...

Also wondering how come no parallel import from Korean makes? LOL

Not sure if Kia bringing this in... For me, unlikely to change since my wife already say your K3 only bought for 1 year... which make sense too... Gonna skip this until my 2nd boy reaches 2 years old... which is 2 years from now... lol

Edited by Hybridcar

I believe that since a couple of years back, the Koreas have already outdone the Japs in terms of design.

Now they are beginning to outdo the Japs in terms of build quality.

MAybe it wont be that long before the Koreans beat the Japs in the performance space

the official image seems to look better than those from paultan

13536_1_l.jpg

I don't know why but it seems like i am the only one that don't like the front face. The grille is just not fierce-looking enough to give it the presence. Look at Tucson and you will know what i mean. And the headlights look a bit too Cayenne to me :(

Edited by Kar_lover

Saw the real thing at the Incheon Airport last week .... Look very good ...

But to me ... some identity crisis..... front looks like Porsche Cayenne and Rear look like Toyota Harrier...

I would choose the Sportage over the Tucson ...

Saw the real thing at the Incheon Airport last week .... Look very good ...

But to me ... some identity crisis..... front looks like Porsche Cayenne and Rear look like Toyota Harrier...

I would choose the Sportage over the Tucson ...

To me... whatever Kia design is... it will be always compare to how it looks to other makes design...

everyone in this forum can see how critical peoples are sometimes against "Kimchi"...

I remember when Mercedes-Benz out their new AMG GT... the rear is exactly what Porsche always design... No one complain.. only praise... funny..

But from your post... I can see you are impress by Sportage design after all??? :)

if you watch the design story interview above, you will keep hearing the guy say this and that design makes the car look more confident.

almost feels like the car itself lacked confidence, and hence needed all the design elements to make it feel better and more confident hehe...

but i like the design. K3 and Sorento look like audi, Sportage look like porsche. what's next?

↡ Advertisement