2016 Kia Sportage

Hotnyh

Are you referring to the design only or overall?

MIK is never going to impress me with the performance.Hence, my choice is based mainly on design.

To me... whatever Kia design is... it will be always compare to how it looks to other makes design...

everyone in this forum can see how critical peoples are sometimes against "Kimchi"...

I remember when Mercedes-Benz out their new AMG GT... the rear is exactly what Porsche always design... No one complain.. only praise... funny..

But from your post... I can see you are impress by Sportage design after all??? :)

For the Sportage ... I like the design but I wouldn's say I am impressed.

There are some MIK that I would say are quite original and nice .... for example the KIA K5, Forte, Koup.

MIK is never going to impress me with the performance.Hence, my choice is based mainly on design.

Are you saying MIJ performance impress you?

Anyway have you test driven the Tucson? If not, go try it! I believe you will be impressed (but of course cannot compare with conti SUVs that cost a lot more).

Are you saying MIJ performance impress you?

Anyway have you test driven the Tucson? If not, go try it! I believe you will be impressed (but of course cannot compare with conti SUVs that cost a lot more).

The only Japanese SUV that I have test driven is the 2.0 litres Nissan Qashqai but I have yet to test any MIK SUV yet, Maybe you are right, I could be impressed.

I am actually pretty keen with the Q3.

The only Japanese SUV that I have test driven is the 2.0 litres Nissan Qashqai but I have yet to test any MIK SUV yet, Maybe you are right, I could be impressed.

I am actually pretty keen with the Q3.

Q3 is on a different price level. I would be looking at GLA <3 Edited by Kar_lover

Design has always been a personal preference thingy and for me this generation of the sportage is not really to my liking. But I do think the interior has improved quite a fair bit. Just compare my forte to the current k3 and it's a lot of difference.

Imagine the quality jump for the sportage. I really wanna try out their interior when they reach our shores.

To the people whom haven't tried Korean cars, you really should sit in them. They have improved tremendously. My dad whom is a firm believer of MIJ for a long time till I got my forte has now liked the design elements and built quality of the current MIK cars.

• Praise 2

Saw ad the Kia is clearing the last 3 units of Sportage. New 2015 model should be arriving very soon, I guess. Anyone talked to Kia SE yet?

estimated 1st Q of 2016 :(

Car like got missile laucher like tt. Looks kinda weird to me

I somehow got that kind of feel too

Its like the foglamp can project some missles out anytime !

Edited by KoreanLover

The stiffness comparison of the cross over has shown that Korean cars of definitely better then the Qasqhai.

I liked the design but hope that the price will not be too expensive. It was a bit ridiculous at the current price.

The Korean cars are very attractive but a bit too pricey for me

Neutral Newbie

The stiffness comparison of the cross over has shown that Korean cars of definitely better then the Qasqhai.

I liked the design but hope that the price will not be too expensive. It was a bit ridiculous at the current price.

The Korean cars are very attractive but a bit too pricey for me

Interesting comparisons between Sportage and other crossovers.

i asked se last weekend and they said Q2 next year... Q1 maybe for new K5...

Must be trying to clear existing stock.. thanks, bro.

↡ Advertisement