One and Only Jetta Mark 6 with Adaptive Forward Lighting

Cbx750p

One and only Jetta Mk VI 6 with the original Volkswagen Adaptive Forward Light retrofitted. In fact, the only Jetta here in Asia with the original Volkswagen Xenon AFS lights !

It cost a bomb though compared to the cheap Chinese rip off which looks almost identical but function wise, it cannot be compared.

http://jimmy-cbx.blogspot.sg/2015/07/jetta-mark-6-original-xenon-drl-led.html

20150724_145204.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Advise needed for VW Jetta 2013 Sport model.

Can some of you give your advise on the gearbox and clutch problem pls?

heard many advise not to go ahead. is it that problematic?

thank you

Have Bros drive for years without any issues. Best if don't mod end or transmission. Those with issues got them fixed after the new DSG controller replaced with new edition clutch.

(edited)

Have Bros drive for years without any issues. Best if don't mod end or transmission. Those with issues got them fixed after the new DSG controller replaced with new edition clutch.

you mentioned that there is a new DSG controller, is it the MU unit?  honestly, my lemon car, has done 91K KM, hasn't had that spanner sign appearing yet.  I replace the DSG oil every 30K km and had 4 clutches replaced. 

clutch wise, well, it is an automated manual.. so kinda compromise.

also, I see that the new highline jetta sporting the same design as your adaptive ones, are they on it?

Edited by Keithchue

you mentioned that there is a new DSG controller, is it the MU unit? honestly, my lemon car, has done 91K KM, hasn't had that spanner sign appearing yet. I replace the DSG oil every 30K km and had 4 clutches replaced.

clutch wise, well, it is an automated manual.. so kinda compromise.

also, I see that the new highline jetta sporting the same design as your adaptive ones, are they on it?

Yes...the new MU since early last year.

I think VW have the best automated manual transmission in the world for the price we pay. You should try driving the Ford or Opel auto manual MTA.