2016 Renault Kadjar

Johnc

There's also other reason why they are not selling their car in the hundreds a month bro

Due to brand recognition la, 9/10 singaporeans don't even know what transmission their car is using. 

Guess it's just the reliability that's worrying for potential buyers 

I'll inform in 4 years time  [;)]

↡ Advertisement

Sales (churn rates) will drop 'cos people will keep their cars longer since less problems/issues.

bring in the manual gearbox ..probably will drive up the sales too ...

Can go renaultcarclub sg rook rook see see, but a bit quiet lah 'cos maybe not many issues. LOL.

nothing much on kadjar. on the forum.

shall i create a whatsapp group ?? kadjar owners keen to interact ??

Anyone experience engine stalled when someone open the car door when the car is stationary but in Drive (D) mode ?

My wife experienced couple of times, the D gear indication on the dashboard will be blinking when the engine stalled.

Only way to restart the car is to put to park mode and press the start/stop button to restart the car and engine.

I myself have yet to experience this.

Anyone experience engine stalled when someone open the car door when the car is stationary but in Drive (D) mode ?

My wife experienced couple of times, the D gear indication on the dashboard will be blinking when the engine stalled.

Only way to restart the car is to put to park mode and press the start/stop button to restart the car and engine.

I myself have yet to experience this.

Which door, driver's door or front/back passenger door?

My CO opens the passenger door every day when I pick her up, I'm in D, just stepping on brake. Never encountered a stall.

pm me for the whatsapp invite link.. let interact

Yup will be great if someone could create the group and post the link here for all to participate. Cheers

Yup will be great if someone could create the group and post the link here for all to participate. Cheers

hi there, i had created the group. it is better to pm the link so that interested ppl can interact.

thanks

Which door, driver's door or front/back passenger door?

My CO opens the passenger door every day when I pick her up, I'm in D, just stepping on brake. Never encountered a stall.

The passenger door, tried to simulate the sequence of events to create the stall but somehow i cant, only she can.

Neutral Newbie

im sure there are many new owners of Kadjar... come n join in...

Is the FB group dead? Sent the request to join but not accepted so far
↡ Advertisement