2016 Renault Kadjar

Johnc

Supersonic

I hear it's standard Wearnes servicing package - their regular service charges are around $400++ while PML regular service charges for BMW is abt $280++.

But parts wise, which is more expensive in general, BMW or Renault? And which has more regular wear and tear issues?
↡ Advertisement

But parts wise, which is more expensive in general, BMW or Renault? And which has more regular wear and tear issues?

Reliability on wear & tear - hard to compare. Generally - continental rides need more TLC vs. Japs.

Parts cost - if from stockist, BMW seems to hv more options as there are OEM manufacturers which can be priced very reasonably. Not sure abt Renault.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

Anyone started looking for new tyres? Quite hard to find.

As in, your specific tyres are hard to find, or your specific size? There are tyre shops in most any car-services-hubs and if all else fails I think Wearnes can get you the OEM spec ones

Anyone started looking for new tyres? Quite hard to find.

225/45/R19 is not common in the market.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

225/45/R19 is not common in the market.

Yes. Choices look limited. Managed to find continental and falken at Stamford tyres. Was thinking if there are any others available in Singapore.

Yes. Choices look limited. Managed to find continental and falken at Stamford tyres. Was thinking if there are any others available in Singapore.

Can go for Michelin Pilot Sport 4s, I think it cost close to 400 per piece. But very good performance tyre, a close kaki used it on his Audi.

• Praise 1

I was at stamford a few mths ago. At that time was informed that they only have the continental. Mind sharing what is the model and cost of the Falken tyre?

• Praise 1

Anyone know of any reliable workshop that I can sent my kadjar for servicing? My engine is going to complete it first 1500km run in soon.

• Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

I was at stamford a few mths ago. At that time was informed that they only have the continental. Mind sharing what is the model and cost of the Falken tyre?

Saw on their website.

Anyone know of any reliable workshop that I can sent my kadjar for servicing? My engine is going to complete it first 1500km run in soon.

Still under warranty... Why would you service outside during this period?

No lai, my come with free servicing package but the next servicing is 10000km. I hear that it is best to do a servicing after engine run-in which is at 1500 km.

Maybe that one is for petrol engine or something? Believe ur engine oil is alr using syn. Not minera so no need change

Supersonic

I heard that the Kadjar will not have new stocks soon.

Is it for the diesel version only or the whole range?

Most likely the diesel version. Because of next year changes to the emission standards maybe they are waiting to see how things goes.

No lai, my come with free servicing package but the next servicing is 10000km. I hear that it is best to do a servicing after engine run-in which is at 1500 km.

you can just go back to renault and do the quick service, it costs about 145 i think, change oil filter and engine oil.

u can tell em not to touch your free servicing package and u will pay for this using cash

↡ Advertisement