Infiniti Q30 Hatchback

Eyke

Eyke, on 01 Sept 2015 - 1:13 PM, said:

http%3A%2F%2Fo.aolcdn.com%2Fhss%2Fstorag

does the steering wheel bottom spoke remind u of anything?

looks like greyhound dog head sniffing driver's "below there" [laugh]

looks like greyhound dog head sniffing driver's "below there" [laugh]

more like a gangbang and somehow all the DNA of lexus, Merc A class, MAzda, all merge in

Been monitoring price of infiniti, and seems like not worth to enter during launch period.

At launch, their price will be high and lack of some basic features.

Wiser to wait till their price dropped or when they throw in more features to attract the crowd.

Edited by ODCmaniac

Been monitoring price of infiniti, and seems like not worth to enter during launch period.

At launch, their price will be high and lack of some basic features.

Wiser to wait till their price dropped or when they throw in more features to attract the crowd.

I've gone wearnes to enquiry. Likely launch is October as car is undergoing LTA homogalation now. 1.5TD is priced near A180. 2L is priced above A250. It's not worth it.

Twincharged

I've gone wearnes to enquiry. Likely launch is October as car is undergoing LTA homogalation now. 1.5TD is priced near A180. 2L is priced above A250. It's not worth it

but the q30 is based on the GLA platform. so still cheaper than the GLA180.

but the q30 is based on the GLA platform. so still cheaper than the GLA180.

I see. Always thought A and GLA have the same platform. Now this explains why there is a premium for GLA over A.

Turbocharged

C&D compared QX30 along with GLA in a small SUV shootout. The Q30, they say, had transmission, suspension, engine, etc. reconfigured by Infiniti, but they consider the end result as worse.

But since it is Infiniti it is cheaper for the same features compared to the GLA, though it has the very same deficiencies.

Very likely that the Q30 shares a smilar relationship to the A-class.

I see. Always thought A and GLA have the same platform. Now this explains why there is a premium for GLA over A.

Edited by 7hm

latest price as of today.

thanks for the info... I do think the price will maintain even after the pre-launch. Just my hunch and their usual practise.  [smash]

Did the SE told you how much is the OMV and which CAT of COE? Any goodies to go with this purchase?

Neutral Newbie

thanks for the info... I do think the price will maintain even after the pre-launch. Just my hunch and their usual practise.  [smash]

Did the SE told you how much is the OMV and which CAT of COE? Any goodies to go with this purchase?

Only going down to see weds or thurs.

Only going down to see weds or thurs.

↡ Advertisement