Anybody saw these rims nowadays? RS-02 Blue Lining rim

Terenc3

Hi Brothers.

Anyone saw these rims in workshops or forums (pre-owned)? RS-03 with Blue Lining in Chrome or Matt Black. 15" or 16" is okay. PCD 4x100. Am trying to find and seems like a lot of places have no stock and hence would like to look for pre-owned ones..

14-15-16-17-INCH-BBS-WEDS-RS02-NET-ALLOY

Edited by Terenc3
↡ Advertisement

it was rather hot few years back. i couldnt use it then as car was not of appropriate colour. now i have a blue ride and want these wheels to compliment.. hahaha!

it was rather hot few years back. i couldnt use it then as car was not of appropriate colour. now i have a blue ride and want these wheels to compliment.. hahaha!

this series are out of production liao. Mine was the red sliver series but 1 was damaged last yr. Went to AL tyres to try and get 1 same series but they no have and sold me a 2nd hand set of similar but all black!

I have this on my ride. Matt black with blue lining 16" but got small scratches. If you not fussy, you can offer me or meet up then decide.

beware damaged wheels selling here.and also many brands looked identical do check all particularly the wording (label)

this rim originally was designed and sold by weds sport .

they are many replica or copied rim like this( I am not aginst those rim)

for the benefit technically . make sure all 4 you getting is from the same maker (weight / width / offset)

I worried you may just focus on design and overlook those issues

and I will tell seller I will make sure all rims are check by my regular store before confirm)

I am sure no body likes to pay for damaged rim( not minus like scratch )

just MHO

↡ Advertisement