New Renault Megane - very 3 series

Sdf4786k

Renault having a 48 Hour sales starting 15 June.

Worth visiting if you after a Megane 

Megane RS too?

Not sure bro. But I suppose with the economy downturn, the showroom piece can be low ball perhaps?

• Praise 1

Supercharged

Got the price of the new Kadjar from a SE, quite nicely priced. Might get a better price there. Just not sure if the reliability is there.  

Got the price of the new Kadjar from a SE, quite nicely priced. Might get a better price there. Just not sure if the reliability is there.  

I know for other conti model, the top specs usually have better parts than the BnB ones.

As for electrical and all things french, may or may not cause reliability issue. Since renault would have pick up a thing or two when they collaborated with nissan.

When I saw the ICE and the headunit at the last MCF event, it looks pretty well build. But reliability is looking at long term, not love at first sight.

• Praise 1

I know for other conti model, the top specs usually have better parts than the BnB ones.

As for electrical and all things french, may or may not cause reliability issue. Since renault would have pick up a thing or two when they collaborated with nissan.

When I saw the ICE and the headunit at the last MCF event, it looks pretty well build. But reliability is looking at long term, not love at first sight.

The renault kadjar specs are enticing, not sure about pricing though.

Supercharged

The renault kadjar specs are enticing, not sure about pricing though.

From SGCM review, there should be 2 trims. I was quoted 121k, but dunno which trim.

Supercharged

I half suspect for the cars to move, it has to be cheaper than an equivalent Skoda

Agreed. Just curious which AD is selling more cars between them. Any way to check?

I tested the RS a week or two ago and it's on my shortlist for new car.......its a very short list. I like the new 5dr model as I've so far only driven a 2dr RS Coupe in UK where they have bigger car parks and even there, getting in and out is difficult. Performance is good and interior in the new model is better.

Anyway, noticed (just posted earlier) that Wearnes have an Owner's Referral promo where an extra $500 discount might come in handy  [blush]

I tested the RS a week or two ago and it's on my shortlist for new car.......its a very short list. I like the new 5dr model as I've so far only driven a 2dr RS Coupe in UK where they have bigger car parks and even there, getting in and out is difficult. Performance is good and interior in the new model is better.

Anyway, noticed (just posted earlier) that Wearnes have an Owner's Referral promo where an extra $500 discount might come in handy [blush]

Do note that the price quoted by Wearnes is negotiable. Btw what did they quote for the RS now?

Do note that the price quoted by Wearnes is negotiable. Btw what did they quote for the RS now?

153k as soon as walk through the door (before last CoE result)

Would be coming from a different Wearnes brand so I'm a little relaxed

153k as soon as walk through the door (before last CoE result)

Would be coming from a different Wearnes brand so I'm a little relaxed

Thanks bro. Good luck in your search!
↡ Advertisement