Bentley Bentayga SUV

ins1dious

OMG! I fapped so hard [:p]

This is the Bentley Bentayga, the fastest SUV on the planet

Bentley has been making a big deal of its entry into the luxury SUV market for some time, and it's finally happening: meet the Bentayga, a 600-horsepower tank of a vehicle that'll hit 60 miles per hour in four seconds flat. The company makes it very, very, very clear that with a top speed of 301 km/h (187mph), the Bentayga is officially the fastest production SUV in the world — but its cousin, the Porsche Cayenne Turbo S, is just a few clicks behind. Either way, there's no arguing that the Bentley is the more luxurious of the two. (Tesla's forthcoming Model X will be quicker in a 0-60 run, but its speed is electronically limited.)
Inside, customers can specify an array of wild features, including a refrigerator in the trunk — perfect for carrying two bottles of Dom Perignon — and a custom in-dash diamond and solid gold clock manufactured by Breitling that is periodically rewound automatically by a system inside the car.
The Bentayga looks a bit like a Flying Spur sedan that's been propped up with beefier underpinnings, and by all appearances, this is a legitimate off-roader: besides the huge W-12 engine, there are cabin controls for selecting your surface, and a hill descent system that makes it easier to come down a steep grade. It might be hard to imagine why you'd want to take your six-figure machine out into the sticks, but you never know what kinds of remote, undeveloped properties the world's millionaires and billionaires are hanging onto.
At launch, the Bentayga will be available with four or five seats, but a seven-seat option is coming along with diesel and plug-in hybrid versions. Rolls-Royce's ultra-luxe SUV is still a ways off yet, so Bentley's got a bit of runway here to lock up some sales — you can only buy so many Range Rovers and Cayennes before you need something else in your life, after all, and Bentley's got the answer.

2016-Bentley-Bentayga-110-876x535.jpg

2016-Bentley-Bentayga-106-876x535.jpg2016-Bentley-Bentayga-114-876x535.jpg2016-Bentley-Bentayga-118-876x535.jpg2016-Bentley-Bentayga-119-876x535.jpg2016-Bentley-Bentayga-121-876x535.jpg2016-Bentley-Bentayga-113-876x535.jpg

And the fridge in the boot! damn [thumbsup]

post-46412-0-28635200-1441770039_thumb.jpg

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 4

Has a Strong resemblance to the Q7 ...

Well it is the same MLB platform... but with its own suspension setup, brakes, a brand new W12 engine and a trick anti-roll bar. 0-60 mph in ~4 secs in a big luxury SUV weighing 5,000 lbs is just crazy [thumbsup]

And that trick suspension keeps it flat apparently... for it to out-turn the Porsche is a huge achievement.

I feel it looks more Cayenne/Q5 than Q7. The Bentley looks a damn sight better than either though...

Look for the bideo on youtube showing it clocks 301km/h in test track.

at which point, some of the owners will lament how their veyrons are gathering dust.

i cant even imagine how much this beast will cost ... but for sure, we'll see it on SG roads

• Praise 1

Conservative estimated price 700k exclusive COE

Easy upwards of 1m... a Bentley goes up against a RR...

Just saw that Wearnes is 850k for the Range Autobiography [crazy]

OMG! I fapped so hard [:p]

2016-Bentley-Bentayga-110-876x535.jpg

I'm not a fan of SUVs, and I already forgave your public display of fapping.. Haha.. It looks gorgeous! Wonder how many will we see on Singapore's roads eventually..

• Praise 2

I'm not a fan of SUVs, and I already forgave your public display of fapping.. Haha.. It looks gorgeous! Wonder how many will we see on Singapore's roads eventually..

worldwide less than 500 units