2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

I think its a completely different model. Engine specs and certain features are different/new.

Now a days the models are coming up faster. The current elantra has been ard for abt 4 yrs now.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

totally new model and not a face lift?

how come so fast change...

Korean cars model design change quite fast as compared with jap. Average about 4 years in the market. Current elantra launched in 2011, think facelift around 2014.

• Praise 1

Korean cars model design change quite fast as compared with jap. Average about 4 years in the market. Current elantra launched in 2011, think facelift around 2014.

My neighbour just got one six months ago and now is consider old model liao...

• Praise 1

Is all new model. So I create a new thread for everyone to comment and discuss.

If COE drop below $20k(although very unlikely). Will this become

best selling model again?

Haha, the exterior looks nice.... I am hoping for a bigger drop in COE prices, alot of people are still holding back their purchase of car until COE drops to lets say 10k.. [;)]

But wondering when this model will be available in Spore? When is the launch?

Edited by Girlgirlzz
  • Praise 2

Hope you know how coe system works. How can there be a 10k coe?

Haha, the exterior looks nice.... I am hoping for a bigger drop in COE prices, alot of people are still holding back their purchase of car until COE drops to lets say 10k.. [;)]

• Praise 1

Hope you know how coe system works. How can there be a 10k coe?

I know how it works.. It's open bidding system.. In year 2006-2008 like that, coe range was around 10k range only wor... Haha, so I will just hold back my purchase first bah.. The thread starter also say 20k coe mahh, tho unlikely, but still possible..

• Praise 1

Yes, is unlikely. But I will never say never.

Avante launched in 2006, Elantra 2011. So I believe Komoco will launch this model on 2016. Is every five years interval if I am no wrong.

Edited by Hshs
  • Praise 1

He or she is totally ignorant of the coe mkt

Haha, no lar, I'm not ignorant. I do know it's supply and demand of the market. [laugh] Supply is determined by the COE supply in each bidding exercise, while demand is the market forces. I also know it's open bidding exercise.. I am just hoping for COE goes below 10k. The point here is hoping/dreaming. I believe alot of other buyers (some of my friends too), are simply holding back on buying new cars till they ee bigger drop in COE prices. That's the truth. [laugh]

is more like having a hope; same logic as someone who buy toto and big sweep and hope to win.

Yes, u r right, it's not that I am ignorant, but more of hope. Thanks.. [laugh][laugh]

Edited by Girlgirlzz

is more like having a hope; same logic as someone who buy toto and big sweep and hope to win.

I think better to take that $2 and buy toto instead. 57k to 10k drop is unthinkable unless there is a black swan event, or another technical glitch.

• Praise 1

Haha, no lar, I'm not ignorant. I do know it's supply and demand of the market. [laugh] Supply is determined by the COE supply in each bidding exercise, while demand is the market forces. I also know it's open bidding exercise.. I am just hoping for COE goes below 10k. The point here is hoping/dreaming. I believe alot of other buyers (some of my friends too), are simply holding back on buying new cars till they ee bigger drop in COE prices. That's the truth. [laugh]

Yes, u r right, it's not that I am ignorant, but more of hope. Thanks.. [laugh][laugh]

Hello sabbie, how have you been?

• Praise 1

I think better to take that $2 and buy toto instead. 57k to 10k drop is unthinkable unless there is a black swan event, or another technical glitch.

Lol, even current coe drop to 30k also not easy. Not always the case when coe was around 90k and then dropped 30k to current 60k coe.

So if want to wait until 10k coe then buy the new elantra, i really doubt will it happen?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1