2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

If sincere, share the deal here.

So potential buyers can know how much to negotiate.. It's like Mazda 3, Nissan Note... The buyers are very open, sharing the details and things to bargain.. For Nissan Note, can even bargain $6k off listed price. For Mazda 3, additional $2k off listed price by going for 8 bids. Free upgrade to 8 inch entertainment HU for Mazda 3 standard and etc. For Mitsubishi, no need to trade in car and still can get the $5k discount if you are ready to commit. Still got free servicing, solar films, dual channel camera and etc. Even for K3, buyers were very open to share what can be negotiated like the Eurostyle Hu as freebie and etc..

At one point of time in 2015, Mazda gives you additional $5k discount if you have an car to trade in, be it that the car is going to parf in 1 month or less.. This was openly shared in Mazda 3 forum.

Such things are very common in sales...

Very hard to talk sense with accent lover :)
↡ Advertisement

Sheesh this Elantra club again. You guys need to grow up and get a life, don't waste time arguing online :lll._.:

Firstly that somebody called me out. I'm just standing up for myself. 2nd. Do you know the meaning of pot calling the kettle black? You are here fanning more flames to spike others. So you should grow up too.
  • Dislike 2

Sheesh this Elantra club again. You guys need to grow up and get a life, don't waste time arguing online :lll._.:

With his type of arrogant attitude,who wanna join his club? I will not join

enuf ranting here guys. just came back from new elantra elite version viewing & test drive.

in short, the most (if not one of the most) responsive 1.6l car i've driven in quite a while. i'm unsure if others were dampened by cvt or becos of diff test drive road sections, but i'm pretty sure u wanna get bang for buck for cheap power, this is it. even can throttle at u-turn, the car won't "panic". straight line accel no horse run for 1.6l. only gripe is tiptronic less quick to react to ur lever shifting, but leave it in auto mode will do its job properly. perhaps can rival mz2 1.5l response, but i felt this is slightly quicker.

exterior - front is definitely head turner w DRL n bloated bonnet, albeit with halogen projector headlamps. rear tail lamps r nice w hexagonal ring lights. side profile clean n nice (sorry but i find it nicer than previous curvy one; too curvy for me). 16" just about nice in size n design.

interior - electrically controlled driver's seat w 2 memory settings. factory fitted leather seat; steering wheel wrap very smooth to the touch n nice to hold. seats r ventilated n somewhat cooling when i sat on it during test drive. headrm, legrm n shoulderrm no diff with prev version. rev cam fitted but still no touchscreen HU n satnav.

safety - 6-airbags, BSD, uphill assist, dual impact beams for rear seats, reinforced b-pillars

other - no chance to try out sound system as radio function couldn't be use at that time. fc unknown. nvh acceptable; engine sound quite smooth even up to 5-6k rpm.

definitely will shortlist this as my next ride - smthg to look fwd to again. so now in my list would b xv, altis, elantra.

xv for more space, higher drivin position, unconventionality, safety, premium interior.

altis for reliability n resale value.

elantra for performance at "very" affordable price (also for maintenance i believe it's at very competitive rate) without sacrificing safety, space n comfort.

another to add - the roof panel is one of the most well insulated in its price range / cat; try knocking it to know.

• Praise 4

i dont find the altis a "fast" (pickup) car - more for space, comfort n reliability. the new elantra (engine) is very rev-happy yet cabin is quite comfy to be in.

Turbocharged

i dont find the altis a "fast" (pickup) car - more for space, comfort n reliability. the new elantra (engine) is very rev-happy yet cabin is quite comfy to be in.

um... why i find it under powered huh?... maybe something wrong that day.... my butts feel was not calibrated perhaps..... if got chance, will go try again...... [grin]

um... why i find it under powered huh?... maybe something wrong that day.... my butts feel was not calibrated perhaps..... if got chance, will go try again...... [grin]

ur standard is wrx sti / evo x one, cannot compare. or u tried pre-facelift one? that one is avg nia.

mine is all NA 1.6l petrol (not diesel hor).

vezel 1.5 avg

s-cross 1.6 avg

altis 1.6 avg

auris 1.6 above avg

mz2 1.5 good

new elantra 1.6 good

xv 1.6 below avg (from stationary), avg (when moving like 40-60kph)

sylphy 1.6 avg

Steering u all used to it ah?

it's light but i think that's about it. quite stable when cruising as it remains centred when travelling along alexandra rd.

Turbocharged

ur standard is wrx sti / evo x one, cannot compare. or u tried pre-facelift one? that one is avg nia.

mine is all NA 1.6l petrol (not diesel hor).

vezel 1.5 avg

s-cross 1.6 avg

altis 1.6 avg

auris 1.6 above avg

mz2 1.5 good

new elantra 1.6 good

xv 1.6 below avg (from stationary), avg (when moving like 40-60kph)

sylphy 1.6 avg

it's light but i think that's about it. quite stable when cruising as it remains centred when travelling along alexandra rd.

Hehehhe.. I'm driving a super duper underpowered latio .... The weird thing is I find my latio more responsive then this new elantra lor.. ... Gonna test drive again when free...hehe

(edited)

If sincere, share the deal here.

So potential buyers can know how much to negotiate.. It's like Mazda 3, Nissan Note... The buyers are very open, sharing the details and things to bargain.. For Nissan Note, can even bargain $6k off listed price. For Mazda 3, additional $2k off listed price by going for 8 bids. Free upgrade to 8 inch entertainment HU for Mazda 3 standard and etc. For Mitsubishi, no need to trade in car and still can get the $5k discount if you are ready to commit. Still got free servicing, solar films, dual channel camera and etc. Even for K3, buyers were very open to share what can be negotiated like the Eurostyle Hu as freebie and etc..

At one point of time in 2015, Mazda gives you additional $5k discount if you have an car to trade in, be it that the car is going to parf in 1 month or less.. This was openly shared in Mazda 3 forum.

Such things are very common in sales...

Ignore this troll la.

He book his car and hope coe price go up so all the "poor people" cannot afford car

And he keep asking members can afford or not cause they waiting for coe to drop then enter market

What's more despicable. He book mz3 but keep telling people even from diff forum don't buy mz3 cause not not good la.

Where to find these type of ppl? Must find in 小人國

Edited by Kia7200

Ignore this troll la.

He book his car and hope coe price go up so all the "poor people" cannot afford car

And he keep asking members can afford or not cause they waiting for coe to drop then enter market

What's more despicable. He book mz3 but keep telling people even from diff forum don't buy mz3 cause not not good la.

Where to find these type of ppl? Must find in å°äººå

Wow a lot insults, name calling. Will report your post.

Nope I hope Coe drop to 10k in the next bidding!

Supercharged

i'm driving an i40 cab, i feel the high end is lacking some punch when i tried to pickup speed on the highway (above 100).

maybe there is speed cut features on taxi. i dont know. but i know the merz e-class i used to drive has the speed limitation features for taxi. 

i'm driving an i40 cab, i feel the high end is lacking some punch when i tried to pickup speed on the highway (above 100).

maybe there is speed cut features on taxi. i dont know. but i know the merz e-class i used to drive has the speed limitation features for taxi.

Good information. Never knew about this.

enuf ranting here guys. just came back from new elantra elite version viewing & test drive.

in short, the most (if not one of the most) responsive 1.6l car i've driven in quite a while. i'm unsure if others were dampened by cvt or becos of diff test drive road sections, but i'm pretty sure u wanna get bang for buck for cheap power, this is it. even can throttle at u-turn, the car won't "panic". straight line accel no horse run for 1.6l. only gripe is tiptronic less quick to react to ur lever shifting, but leave it in auto mode will do its job properly. perhaps can rival mz2 1.5l response, but i felt this is slightly quicker.

exterior - front is definitely head turner w DRL n bloated bonnet, albeit with halogen projector headlamps. rear tail lamps r nice w hexagonal ring lights. side profile clean n nice (sorry but i find it nicer than previous curvy one; too curvy for me). 16" just about nice in size n design.

interior - electrically controlled driver's seat w 2 memory settings. factory fitted leather seat; steering wheel wrap very smooth to the touch n nice to hold. seats r ventilated n somewhat cooling when i sat on it during test drive. headrm, legrm n shoulderrm no diff with prev version. rev cam fitted but still no touchscreen HU n satnav.

safety - 6-airbags, BSD, uphill assist, dual impact beams for rear seats, reinforced b-pillars

other - no chance to try out sound system as radio function couldn't be use at that time. fc unknown. nvh acceptable; engine sound quite smooth even up to 5-6k rpm.

definitely will shortlist this as my next ride - smthg to look fwd to again. so now in my list would b xv, altis, elantra.

xv for more space, higher drivin position, unconventionality, safety, premium interior.

altis for reliability n resale value.

elantra for performance at "very" affordable price (also for maintenance i believe it's at very competitive rate) without sacrificing safety, space n comfort.

another to add - the roof panel is one of the most well insulated in its price range / cat; try knocking it to know.[/quot

The official 0-100 for the new Élantra is 11.6secs which is below average when compared to its peers.. So maybe super responsive for the first 50 meters only?