2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Went down to test drive the new Elantra. Kind of like it but price quoted was still $100,999. Any good SE to call, if deal is good, likely will book one also. Also, the over-trade package seems good as I do have my current 09 avante to trade-in. Any pros and cons ? Advance thanks.

Edited by Solo77
↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Went down to test drive the new Elantra. Kind of like it but price quoted was still $100,999. Any good SE to call, if deal is good, likely will book one also. Also, the over-trade package seems good as I do have my current 09 avante to trade-in. Any pros and cons ? Advance thanks.

Overtrade by how much? Thanks

hey there...welcome to the family...i got my ride from the first shipment...already driving it for about a month...also elite model...so far so good...you will love it!!! =)

Bro care to share how much you get for your elite model during launch, what freebies you get

Correction, after check with se he said he make a mistake, Elite model only has 6 airbags

And for Infinity stereo se confirmed and I saw it somewhere inside the car but forget where anyone care to share Thanks

Bro care to share how much you get for your elite model during launch, what freebies you get

Correction, after check with se he said he make a mistake, Elite model only has 6 airbags

And for Infinity stereo se confirmed and I saw it somewhere inside the car but forget where anyone care to share Thanks

price is about the same...cause i was a previous hyundai owner too...so just that bit more loyalty discount thats all...

freebies wise not much also...guess i am too nice a customer...only got the original floormats...front dashcam...2 umbrellas thats all

Did u go for the CTLS package or the normal 40% down payment and 60% loan over 5 years? The CTLS looks affordable but just want to know the down side...to me seems like the uncertainty of interests rates in 5 years time. What's ur loyalty discount? My friend who got mz3, loyalty discount at least a grand. Now me tempted to get one but still got doubts. ...

To bro who asked the over trade, is ard 20k.

price is about the same...cause i was a previous hyundai owner too...so just that bit more loyalty discount thats all...

freebies wise not much also...guess i am too nice a customer...only got the original floormats...front dashcam...2 umbrellas thats all

Hi. This is Aaron from Elantra Club. Do you need any SE? I can recommend. Feel free to contact me at 90029122.

Bro, I understand that during launch you were having better loan rates but now no more . It's at 2.68%

Just curious as I'm new here why beside my name there's a P and also having restriction posting msg

some time can some time can not

Did u go for the CTLS package or the normal 40% down payment and 60% loan over 5 years? The CTLS looks affordable but just want to know the down side...to me seems like the uncertainty of interests rates in 5 years time. What's ur loyalty discount? My friend who got mz3, loyalty discount at least a grand. Now me tempted to get one but still got doubts. ...

i am sorry but whats the CTLS package which you are referring to?? i got the car with the normal package...but i put a lot more down and loan less...rather heartpain now than over 5 yrs of heartpain everyday...the loyalty disount is only 500 tbh...final price is a penny less than 100k...and also tbh i did considered mazda 3 before making the decision but the overall pros for elantra is more than mazda 3 to me...even my girl felt that mazda 3 is super cramp...and she is skinny...

Bro, I understand that during launch you were having better loan rates but now no more . It's at 2.68%

Just curious as I'm new here why beside my name there's a P and also having restriction posting msg

some time can some time can not

thats true...my interest rate back then was less than 2%...but isit actually much more cheaper? sorry my maths is not very good...but overall the main point is...the car imho...is really good...i feel good and am still feeling good in it...to each of its own but...elantra at this price with this level of specs...nothing to hiam about already...nobody or nothing can ever be perfect...

glad to see more interest in the car...am not actually a vivid forumer...but it puts a smile to know that the new elantra is attracting more attention now...to be honest...the car is not perfect...nothing can be...of cos i would also like to have a bigger screen...xenon or even led headlights...but the specs of the car...already fits what i am looking for with my budget...

BSD is really useful esp for me...who came from driving a smaller verna...motorbikes are rather...sometimes...a pain in the ***...no offence to the bikers...but its really hard for us to notice you when you come from nowhere...so BSD really helps at times...but i have to emphasise...its to assist...we shld still be responsible drivers and check the blindspot...

electric tailgate...or rather keyless boot release...agreed that it just pops out...but that itself is already very useful when you are busy with both hands carrying groceries and other stuff...just need a little push upward and the boot opens fully...

ventilated seats...also useful...to me...cause i dont like to sweat and be all smelly and stinky...especially in our climate...for guys...its very easy to get a sweaty back...it helps to cool the back down...

infotainment system to me...is good enough...of cos...everybody is greedy but i feel that its easy to go for an aftermarket one if there is a need to upgrade...at least easier than ventilated seats and stuff like that...

these are all just my opinion and point of view...again...no car...nothing is perfect...really depends on what each of us wants to look for in the car...cheers!! =)

• Praise 4

glad to see more interest in the car...am not actually a vivid forumer...but it puts a smile to know that the new elantra is attracting more attention now...to be honest...the car is not perfect...nothing can be...of cos i would also like to have a bigger screen...xenon or even led headlights...but the specs of the car...already fits what i am looking for with my budget...

BSD is really useful esp for me...who came from driving a smaller verna...motorbikes are rather...sometimes...a pain in the ***...no offence to the bikers...but its really hard for us to notice you when you come from nowhere...so BSD really helps at times...but i have to emphasise...its to assist...we shld still be responsible drivers and check the blindspot...

electric tailgate...or rather keyless boot release...agreed that it just pops out...but that itself is already very useful when you are busy with both hands carrying groceries and other stuff...just need a little push upward and the boot opens fully...

ventilated seats...also useful...to me...cause i dont like to sweat and be all smelly and stinky...especially in our climate...for guys...its very easy to get a sweaty back...it helps to cool the back down...

infotainment system to me...is good enough...of cos...everybody is greedy but i feel that its easy to go for an aftermarket one if there is a need to upgrade...at least easier than ventilated seats and stuff like that...

these are all just my opinion and point of view...again...no car...nothing is perfect...really depends on what each of us wants to look for in the car...cheers!! =)

Bro totally agree. I tried to praise you but can not due to new & not enough points.cheers

Bro totally agree. I tried to praise you but can not due to new & not enough points.cheers

no problem bro, we are not here to gain likes or praises but to share thoughts, opinions on our new elantra... =)

cant wait to see more new elantras on the road

Neutral Newbie

Hi,

I bought an Elantra in 2015 Oct and am wondering if can actually trade-in and get the new Elantra. Any idea how much Komoco will take in for a 6 mth old Elantra? 

Hi,

I bought an Elantra in 2015 Oct and am wondering if can actually trade-in and get the new Elantra. Any idea how much Komoco will take in for a 6 mth old Elantra?

Prepare to lose at least 15k

Hi,

Woah... you're going to take a big hit... you can check your PARF on the Onemotoring website... the difference between the PARF and the price you paid is the loss lor... they may give you an additional $1000 discount as loyalty discount. But other than that, I don't know... you can always walk into the showroom to ask. If you would like a reliable and experienced salesperson who has been with Komoco since it's inception, just drop me a PM... otherwise can feel free to ask other bros around to recommend their own SEs... point is we can't help you... only a SE from Komoco can give you an answer.

You're saying Komoco gave you $20K over your PARF value for the old car? Did I get that right? What make is your car, and how old?

You'll get a loyalty discount of $1000 if you own a Hyundai before. Before 23 Apr there was a $2000 over-trade for your car if you traded that in. My understanding is that it is not offered now. But I really don't know. Have to ask the bros here who book their cars after 23 Apr. Beyond that, there's no other discounts anymore... freebies would likely include in car dash cam (given by Komoco or Hyundai), solar film (cheap $300 type), car mats ($100 value?), I guess that's all that I have been reading so far...

I bought a Sonata and got the $2000 over-trade and $1000 loyalty bonus. And freebies were just the in-car dash cam and the solar film (which I rejected and topped up another $1000 to fix the VKool VK40 package).

Edited by teomingern

no problem bro, we are not here to gain likes or praises but to share thoughts, opinions on our new elantra... =)

cant wait to see more new elantras on the road

Yes can't wait to collect mine ( probably in June )

Anyway there are still a lot of people have this mindset that Korea cars are inferior to Jap and can't accept that they are on par if not better ( sorry to those jap supporter ). Korean are overtaking the japs in electronic industry, handphone, OLED in TVs , beauty products etc. Maybe this Elantra will make the japs stand up, ha ha. This is the facts

By the way I'm not pro Korean and anti Japanese, I prefer Japanese food than Korean and I find Japanese girls prettier than Korean ha ha. Even though Korean drama is very popular , I still think Jap drama more interesting

Hi all Hyundai owner, I like to check how many times did Komoco bid for your Coe b4 you get it cause they only offer 6 non guarantee bids but se say usually 1 bid or the most 2, true? Thanks In Advance

Hi all Hyundai owner, I like to check how many times did Komoco bid for your Coe b4 you get it cause they only offer 6 non guarantee bids but se say usually 1 bid or the most 2, true? Thanks In Advance

i got it via 1st bid but most probably cause new launch so they want to put more cars on the road...
↡ Advertisement