2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Supercharged

cannot be switched off...something i am not too...likeable with... =(

this a euro requirement, wc mfgr cannot violate.

but good for pedestrian as will catch their attention better during daytime.

also good for consumers since euro spec for car much better, hence we get conti quality in korean rides - close door feel / sound, interior fit n finish, slightly thicker sheet metal, better paint coating i think.

Hi everyone, I'm officially an Elantranese, Elantratron, Elantranian ????? Whatever I collected my new car this evening, Cheers!!!!!!!!!![bounce2]

Wow , congrats bro ,

Hi everyone, I'm officially an Elantranese, Elantratron, Elantranian ????? Whatever I collected my new car this evening, Cheers!!!!!!!!!![bounce2]

Congrats bro. U booked on 17 April and got it today;in less than a month. Thats very fast.

By the way,what colour is your ride, take some pics and share with us when u free.

Congrats bro. U booked on 17 April and got it today;in less than a month. Thats very fast.

By the way,what colour is your ride, take some pics and share with us when u free.

Yes, I booked on 17 April and collected today. Mine is Sparkling Metal, and during that day inventory show no ex-stocks, have to wait till May shipment and collect on early June. Lucky me (or unlucky one bro "sorry") the loan wasn't approved so I got the unit. 1 week ago my old car aircon breakdown, it was horrible as I went home around 4pm and usually it started to rain at that time, Siong window down rain come , window up to stuffy and blur windscreen, so ask se to help. Finally got my car today, thanks to se for his help, and funny Hor today no rain around 4pm, ha ha

Long story,,,,,,,,,,

• Praise 1

any bros who have already collected their ride is interested in getting this?? =)

Bro! HU from Komoco? Or outside ? What e damage ? Thks!

Bro! HU from Komoco? Or outside ? What e damage ? Thks!

my se sent me the photo...its done by 3rd party contractor...same HU they install on santa fe (hyundai suv)...

damage...$888!!! good number...will go down to take a look at actual product...if any bros interested mayb we can nego for better price?

to me it looks good enough...at least fits well to the whole outlook of the car

any bros who have already collected their ride is interested in getting this?? =)

Still thinking whether want or not leh, journey from home to work is only 35 to 40 minutes and only listen 90.5 FM like now 90.5 playing "love you just the way you are"

Still thinking whether want or not leh, journey from home to work is only 35 to 40 minutes and only listen 90.5 FM like now 90.5 playing "love you just the way you are"

Chiong la ! I keep seeing e 41/2 Hu REALLY CMI , lol.

of course its more towards a want than a need for most of us...even for me...but makes the car really more complete??

Chiong la ! I keep seeing e 41/2 Hu REALLY CMI , lol.

its supposed to be 5 inch hor...though i think its only 4.8 max...hahaa

my se sent me the photo...its done by 3rd party contractor...same HU they install on santa fe (hyundai suv)...

damage...$888!!! good number...will go down to take a look at actual product...if any bros interested mayb we can nego for better price?

to me it looks good enough...at least fits well to the whole outlook of the car

Looks good, does it come with navigation built in since I noticed the nav menu icon but appears to be grayed out?
  • Praise 1

Looks good, does it come with navigation built in since I noticed the nav menu icon but appears to be grayed out?

hahaha i guess its just the colour of the icon...comes with it...will check out the exact functions and stuff today and update you guys...then see if you all are interested...anyways its more of a deal with outside contractor than with komoco already
↡ Advertisement