2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

I think this is pretty normal for tpms. You have to reset it once u have inflated the tyres properly. Either check your manual or just give their service hotline a call.

problem is how do i reset it cause i dont see any reset option on that particular 'page' and in fact it shows my tires are now even higher pressure than when i first collected the car...but still shows low pressure
↡ Advertisement

Just to confirm. Only Elite model has this tyre pressure sensor right?

Wah so good got the built in tpms for the elite version. My Tucson sunroof does not come with it. I will have to get one from aliexpress.

Hi Guys,

Do you know the purpose of the exhaust outlet under the driver and passenger?

Can I remove it manually?

Thank you for the reply.

post-89762-0-75044100-1463143188.png

Actually from moving off from start , gear ratio will change with rpm moving to higher n reducing , there's where gear changing , now aday with auto car , technology have advance , as driver , we shouldn't be feeling any change of gear ratio , unless the car actually got problem?

Bro how's your ride? Did you try engaging Eco mode and see if you still can hear the noise,

Bro how's your ride? Did you try engaging Eco mode and see if you still can hear the noise,

I tried Eco n sport mode , only for awhile n change back to normal mode , I went to komoco today n drove their test car again , actually , I realize the test car n my car had the same noise level . Both cars can head outside noises like buses, lorry, bike etc . Had to come to term of accepting it.

After driving for about 10 days (800km plus) I found that the handling of this new ride is very good, especially when doing an almost 90 degree sharp turn at about 60km/h (estimate lah), it's very stable & the car just keep to the lane with the 4 wheels firmly glue to the road. ( the road I tried is at Toh guan road toward pie Changi from IMM ). Any Bros have any experience to share, good or bad

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the reply.

Bro are you referring to the new Elantra 2016? I haven't got chance to explore that. Will try to find out what is that for too.

Hi Guys,

Thank you for the reply.

Could be an air duct to pipe air from the a/c system (correct me if im wrong), I know some cars have that for added ventilation for rear passengers, cool feature (assuming it is  [:p]

Maybe try switching on the a/c and running your fingers over the duct to see if cold air comes out?

Elantr is advertised for 85k in straits times today , any gimmicks ?

The SE texted me last week regarding this offer. She said the COE rebate is at 31k

Supersonic

The SE texted me last week regarding this offer. She said the COE rebate is at 31k

If they could secure coe and package it at 85k , the rebate amount becomes less important.

Elantr is advertised for 85k in straits times today , any gimmicks ?

no. but you wont get unless coe drops to around 40k.

If they could secure coe and package it at 85k , the rebate amount becomes less important.

thats the lowest tier of the three available. chances are slim unless coe drops to around 40k

Coe rebate level may be translated to the max coe they will bid... I think ard 41k