2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

bro..u really eagled eye...me trying to show tyre nia.

my holiday house in JB la...bought 4 years ago. my staging place for my ride..haha.

Joking ..no hard feelings.

I used to stay in horizon hills but sold 2 years ago when the price is good.

Very convenient to have a landed hse to keep all the bulky items transferred out from car. Machiam mini garage.

↡ Advertisement

Joking ..no hard feelings.

I used to stay in horizon hills but sold 2 years ago when the price is good.

Very convenient to have a landed hse to keep all the bulky items transferred out from car. Machiam mini garage.

yep. practically all my SG junk is there. haha.

2 years ago,..good price...u are the rich one. 

mine is at bukit indah side.

cheers.

Supercharged

i like the central console tray for its practicality. at least create another level. current one deep and airspace wasted. i think will get that only. 

oh ya missed that; go get it!

Turbocharged

Questions for you guys who have purchased the elantra recently. I know there is a facelift model 2017 and it was advertised as $86K. Of course this will be the basic entry model but according to SGcarmart, it comes with the following features which is quite impressive.

Smart trunk system.
- Blind spot detection.
- Driver's memory seat.
- Ventilated seats.
- Drive mode select.
- Dual zone climatic aircon.
- Electronic chromatic mirror.
- Auto rain sensor.
- Global positioning system (GPS)

If I based on their GLS(A) which is listed as $92K and now selling at a discount of $86K, which is about $6K less. Am I right to estimate their 1.6 GLS "S" (A) which is listed as $96K to be around $90K?

The difference between their Elite and 'S' are basic are some additional features right? I have not seen the facelift version but the older version. So far it looks great except for the interior finishes that are more hard plastic. How is the facelift compared to the older version and any other changes?

Sorry for so many questions but hope the information will help me decide if I should drop by to take a look again.

Questions for you guys who have purchased the elantra recently. I know there is a facelift model 2017 and it was advertised as $86K. Of course this will be the basic entry model but according to SGcarmart, it comes with the following features which is quite impressive.

Smart trunk system.

- Blind spot detection.

- Driver's memory seat.

- Ventilated seats.

- Drive mode select.

- Auto rain sensor.

If I based on their GLS(A) which is listed as $92K and now selling at a discount of $86K, which is about $6K less. Am I right to estimate their 1.6 GLS "S" (A) which is listed as $96K to be around $90K?

The difference between their Elite and 'S' are basic are some additional features right? I have not seen the facelift version but the older version. So far it looks great except for the interior finishes that are more hard plastic. How is the facelift compared to the older version and any other changes?

Sorry for so many questions but hope the information will help me decide if I should drop by to take a look again.

U sure there is a facelifted version? Thought this new model just came out only. Normally at least 2 yrs before a facelift appears. I don't think it's a facelifted version but maybe more features added to the same model?

• Praise 3

Turbocharged

U sure there is a facelifted version? Thought this new model just came out only. Normally at least 2 yrs before a facelift appears. I don't think it's a facelifted version but maybe more features added to the same model?

I am referring to the latest model. Do they still sell the earlier model?

I am referring to the latest model. Do they still sell the earlier model?

Sorry not sure if I'm on the same page with you.

Elantra new model out for few months already, think by now they already sold 4-5 batches. It's the all new model and different from last year's version. Maybe u can take a look at the Komoco website.

All the discussion in this thread has been for this new version.

There shouldn't be a facelift till end 2017 at the earliest if not later.

As for the previous model, you can only get it Used.

• Praise 3

(edited)

Smart trunk system.

- Blind spot detection.

- Driver's memory seat.

- Ventilated seats.

- Drive mode select.

- Auto rain sensor.

wow sounds like better than the elite version than i bought.

then why should i buy elite in the first place

Edited by peanuttay

Hi, I'm thinking of getting this car. Any good SEs to recommend?

Hoping to find an SE who is

1. Responsible/efficient

2. Knowledgable about cars

3. Generous with freebies (Free servicing, Solar film, fromt camera, mats etc)

Do PM me. Thanks so much!

This is not very accurate lar... your one-trip info is more indicative of the average fuel consumption... unless you tell me that this 16.3 km/L figure is steady throughout your whole tank of fuel? My figure varies from 10.4 to 12.1 km/L throughout the week lor...

Haha, I tot so. I will wait for 1 full tank to finish then report again.

Your 10.4 to 12.1Km/L is very low. Anyway, what is the size of your tire?

I think the pedal is ok, but the rest r like over-zhnging, those w adhesive dunno can stick on like 3M.

Example, gear knob by itself is nice enuf

when getting these accessories, be mindful that China is right hand drive... so all their dashboard panels, gearbox panels and even cup holder panels and some buttons panel, will not be suitable for us. the dashboard air duct panel also buay gam our sg cars.

the headlight and taillight frame...they are not not as flexible to bend to the contour of our car body.

i know cuz i have gotten them alrdy and have problems installing them. LOL

if any bros wan, i am ok to sell at half price.

Hi, I'm thinking of getting this car. Any good SEs to recommend?

Hoping to find an SE who is

1. Responsible/efficient

2. Knowledgable about cars

3. Generous with freebies (Free servicing, Solar film, fromt camera, mats etc)

Do PM me. Thanks so much!

u can approach my SE, Shantel. whole process from viewing to get car, less than 1 month.

gotten my coe at first bid. quite know her stuff on the elantra.

when getting these accessories, be mindful that China is right hand drive... so all their dashboard panels, gearbox panels and even cup holder panels and some buttons panel, will not be suitable for us. the dashboard air duct panel also buay gam our sg cars.

the headlight and taillight frame...they are not not as flexible to bend to the contour of our car body.

i know cuz i have gotten them alrdy and have problems installing them. LOL

if any bros wan, i am ok to sell at half price.

u can approach my SE, Shantel. whole process from viewing to get car, less than 1 month.

hahaha China should be left hand drive and we are right hand drive...and thats why i only get items like scuff plates and other things which are not affected by which side is the drive on...

Thanks!

any bros who are looking for cheap but nice accessories to beautify our already very pretty looking elantra can try this website from taobao

https://meiyicp.world.tmall.com/?spm=a312a.7700718.w11407863-14066713197.13.wkzzb6&scene=taobao_shop

Thanks bro for this good recommend site. Just place order for the consol box from china . Will be receiving about 5 days at post office near my place.