2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

oh... should be "TP search". my car is GLS.

Hi all,

i am having problem with my FM radio setting. i have pre-set all the radio stations. But while listening, sometimes, the radio system will skip to "TA searching" and auto search for other radio station. This is very annoying. How can i resolve this?

Edited by power-ranger
↡ Advertisement

I booked at 100,999 for elite ver. Coe at 52500. Omv for elite is 18k.. adds to 94k. Add road tax and registration cost ard 1k.. so basic cost 95k.

Thats before paying commission.. and other overheads.

Bank loan?
  • Praise 1

attachicon.gifTB2JpDCuXXXXXaeXpXXXXXXXXXX_!!2236119934.jpg

saw this HID headlights and am very tempted to change...wonder if it will pass LTA inspection?

confirm won't pass.. unless komoco certify it :(

oh... should be "TP search". my car is GLS.

i got such problem also last time.. somewhere your radio will have shown (tp search) means it is activated. Need to deactivate if not it will keep on searching..

i think by pressing the (Ta scan)button will remove it

For the benefits of those trying to get COE.

I got my COE on 3 Aug after a top up, 5th time bid. Was on 2nd Tier.

My sales agent only informed me on top up after 3 tries and I decided a top up after 4th. Did not pressurise me for top up earlier as I was not in hurry to get the car.

Sharing the sediments of many not liking the idea of topping up but it does make sense with abit of top up gets Komoco to top up even more to secure the COE; moreover COE did increase significantly from June at 47k.

Edited by Hohobear

thanks! that resolves the searching issue.

confirm won't pass.. unless komoco certify it :(

i got such problem also last time.. somewhere your radio will have shown (tp search) means it is activated. Need to deactivate if not it will keep on searching..

i think by pressing the (Ta scan)button will remove it

Is it cos of the LED lights versus no LED lights?

yeah i think so. sorry i thought all have the same pattern and lights for rear.

i think the new honda civic has just launch. the 1600 cc non turbo ($110,000) with basic features vs 1500 cc turbo ($127,000) with led lights and advance features. 17k difference got turbo liao.. how i wish what we pay got alittle better in terms of performance lol.

• Praise 1

yeah i think so. sorry i thought all have the same pattern and lights for rear.

i think the new honda civic has just launch. the 1600 cc non turbo ($110,000) with basic features vs 1500 cc turbo ($127,000) with led lights and advance features. 17k difference got turbo liao.. how i wish what we pay got alittle better in terms of performance lol.

$127,000 puts the turbo civic in 2.0 L territory... that's a dangerous place to be in cos the whole platform is a different ball game for the 2.0 L cars...

• Praise 1

Hyundai Elantra elite price 4K drop to 105,999 due to projected weakening of Coe this rd WO

Serious? May I know which SE offering that price?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1