2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Serious? May I know which SE offering that price?

I called in to ask and the prices are still the same as listed. Dont have discount leh

↡ Advertisement

I called in to ask and the prices are still the same as listed. Dont have discount leh

The listed price is on tier 1.

If u take tier 2, then will discount a few k from the listed price

Saw the $300 per month promotion. Any idea how it works ? Balloon scheme ?

Must be... no way you can put down minimum downpayment and pay only $300. Or could be leasing scheme...

Must be... no way you can put down minimum downpayment and pay only $300. Or could be leasing scheme...

it says $300 per month for 30 months

so i suppose 31st month onwards the installment super high

Don't waste time. Oredi price is 100k thereabout. How much cheaper the instalment can get? Either pain now or pain later.

If can marginally afford, do think thrice as economy is not as good as before.

Previously mentioned boot release lever not working well. They adjusted. Now totally can't work. Gotta off engine and use button on remote to release. Just send car to SC again.

I just went last week to rectify this problem..now OK alrwady

Turbocharged

Looking at the latest Elantra, I noticed that the rear deck seems extremely short.

How big is the trunk opening?

Looking at the latest Elantra, I noticed that the rear deck seems extremely short.

Not very big... it's a problem that plagues most cars these days... every company is going for a sporty fast back design... sigh...

Turbocharged

Not very big... it's a problem that plagues most cars these days... every company is going for a sporty fast back design... sigh...

really finding my own trunk opening too narrow in vertical terms. [:|]

Is the previous elantra truck bigger?

really finding my own trunk opening too narrow in vertical terms. [:|]

Yeah it's a problem... even my Sonata is an issue... it's quite a bit larger than your Mondeo but I still have issues with luggage bags... mid-sized ones...

Is the previous elantra truck bigger?

Yes a bit larger... the boot lid is longer. The glass housing didn't extend so much over the boot.

Turbocharged

Yeah it's a problem... even my Sonata is an issue... it's quite a bit larger than your Mondeo but I still have issues with luggage bags... mid-sized ones...

Yes a bit larger... the boot lid is longer. The glass housing didn't extend so much over the boot.

and your back suffers if you have something to grab all the way inside... [dead]

I should probably check on the exact capacity numbers, but I wouldn't be surprised if the latest Elantra's boot capacity is similar if not slightly larger. But I expect the opening itself is smaller due to the shorter rear deck...