2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Yeah. Whatever price we pay for, just be happy with it. I went for elite at tier3 discount when MAS release the 7years loan at 97999. Was a slow waiting 9 bid NG, tot I will never get my ride without top up, but on the 7 bid, komoco was nice to give me 51500 coe.

Edited by wdldalian
↡ Advertisement

So for your time, the full price was $103,999? Are all the tier 3 NG 9 bids at that time? I think currently, it is only NG 6 bids.

And btw, may I know your COE rebate bro?

Yup for tier 1 was $103,999. For that period I put my deposit, tier 3 was 9bid NG. Not sure about now. Maybe they r sick to do 9 bidding too. Lol. But was told by my SE if all 9 bid not successful, they will return me 11k instead of 10k. Not sure how true is it, cos didn't happen as I got my coe on 7th bid. Edited by Adam9185

Bro, just want to say this maybe to help change your perspective.

Buy car alr dont look back, see other ppl buy cheaper you regret also nth you can do. Just enjoy your ride and move forwards! If not everytime you see your Elantra you feel heartpain and sian, why torture yourself? At least you got a new ice wine beauty to ride in everyday now.

Anyway, based on my assessment, you got your ride at 2nd bidding for Sep. This price was higher because the COE rose slightly to 51+k at the 1st bidding for Sep (as compared to Aug). So price increase slightly to 95k.

After the COE fell to 50k at Sep's 2nd bidding exercise, the price dropped slightly, thats why someone got the ride at around 92k even though the COE went up slightly this time. It's all about the trend and when you go in.

No perfect time to buy, no perfect time to sell. When you bought, you were prepared to spend 95k liao, so just make the decision, go in, and enjoy what you have! Otherwise, you will never be happy. Imagine next year COE crash to 30k. ppl buy Elite at 79k. Everyone who buy at 100+k will curse and swear. LOL.

Agree.. but I was not aware of tier 3 pricing when visit showroom and SE also not share on this hence booked at 95k. Only learn about tier 3 price package in this forum. Anyway ya pass is pass. Lesson learned

Yeah. Whatever price we pay for, just be happy with it. I went for elite at tier3 discount when MAS release the 7years loan at 97999. Was a slow waiting 9 bid NG, tot I will never get my ride without top up, but on the 7 bid, komoco was nice to give me 51500 coe.

Agree.. but I was not aware of tier 3 pricing when visit showroom and SE also not share on this hence booked at 95k. Only learn about tier 3 price package in this forum. Anyway ya pass is pass. Lesson learned

Edited by BlitzStryker

I realise that Komoco don't really know how to do business. I walked into the showroom as a cash buyer early this year and wanted to get an Elantra Elite. I asked for guaranteed COE coz i just sold my car and can't afford to have further delays. The SE told me they don't do guaranteed COE and practise 6 bid NG, so went with Honda instead.  

I realise that Komoco don't really know how to do business. I walked into the showroom as a cash buyer early this year and wanted to get an Elantra Elite. I asked for guaranteed COE coz i just sold my car and can't afford to have further delays. The SE told me they don't do guaranteed COE and practise 6 bid NG, so went with Honda instead.  

Tier 1 is basically guaranteed COE. I got tier 1 and 1 bid got the COE... 

Think they called it NG package in kmc, so if you want to have higher chance to secure your coe, you cannot have any discount from the price list. Example price list states 107k for elite model, you pay for 107k and you should get your car. But if you opt for price discount from the 107K, the more discount you want the lower chance of getting your car will become.

Think they called it NG package in kmc, so if you want to have higher chance to secure your coe, you cannot have any discount from the price list. Example price list states 107k for elite model, you pay for 107k and you should get your car. But if you opt for price discount from the 107K, the more discount you want the lower chance of getting your car will become.

Earlier this year, the elite model was selling for 91k without discount. The SE did not mention anything to me about having any guaranteed package, she just said that KMC doesn't do guaranteed but I told her I wanted only guaranteed. Just because of that, they chased away a cash buyer.

I realised that nowadays dealers don't want full cash buyers. they want you to take loan so they can earn interest also.

I bought the new elantra elite when they just launched. se told me the non gtd is as good as gtd. got my coe first bidding

Earlier this year, the elite model was selling for 91k without discount. The SE did not mention anything to me about having any guaranteed package, she just said that KMC doesn't do guaranteed but I told her I wanted only guaranteed. Just because of that, they chased away a cash buyer.

They were silly..

Yeah some companies are in the business of selling cars, and they price in the COE, but many buyers just want a car, no 'chu' pattern, with these tiers and such. A smooth transaction and a straightforward deal. 

I realised that nowadays dealers don't want full cash buyers. they want you to take loan so they can earn interest also.

I bought the new elantra elite when they just launched. se told me the non gtd is as good as gtd. got my coe first bidding

I realise this elantra is cheapest when it was first launched this year. After that, it is becoming more and more expensive.

Maybe if you pay 91k without discount, you should get your car eventually, since it is consider selling you at list price. Elite model got sell at 91k so low before ah? Now 91k can only get you basic or S trim. Lol.

I realise this elantra is cheapest when it was first launched this year. After that, it is becoming more and more expensive.

I think the second batch was the cheapest...better price with more freebie

And depends on coe also...i was lucky to get it when coe was in the 40k range

↡ Advertisement