2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Hi guys anyone know if it's possible for S model to be fitted with Elite's tail lights?

Should be no issue. Many have installed aftermarket led for their avante hd as well. Do note that full led cluster taillamps are not cheap.

If you are asking whether Komoco will allow you to "upgrade" piecemeal, I don't think so.

Edited by Zerstorer

Hi,

Is there are any other forums that you guys go to for active hyundai owners for discussions on hyundai cars?

www.hyundai-forums.com

Neutral Newbie

U mean Nort the same?

Not the same. I am in love with the elite tail lights but don't need the other fancy features. Now hoping to get it replaced in the future.

Anyone knows where is the microphone for the hands free? My voice is too soft even if I shout...

wa sian..my car just 10months old and the battery flat cannot start.. jump start can.

Charge for 30min off it and cannot start liao.

Supersonic

Just be careful if it's a dealer... if it's too good to be true then it's not worth it... best is buy from car owner...

Maybe there is no hidden terms and condition from the dealer le?! Sometimes even buy from car owner also not say best de.

Maybe there is no hidden terms and condition from the dealer le?! Sometimes even buy from car owner also not say best de.

The car industry has one of the highest complaints... so I'll rather be careful...
↡ Advertisement