2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Thanks for sharing. I booked mine with bodykit, so likely it might take longer. :/

wow. you got the bodykit? Niceee..... what colour is yours? [;)]

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

Bodykit is installed locally. After KMC has taken delivery of the car from port, it is brought to KMC for bodykit installation.

Ah I see... so it's locally installed... that's going to delay it by a day at most... no wonder I have seen quite a few S trim with body kit. Looks really sharp... worth it... only $3000 extra right?

Anyone experiencing steering is stiffer after few k mileage

Check if you are in sports mode. The steering resistance is stronger in sports mode or when you are at higher speeds above 100.

The steering is electronically controlled,similar to fly by wire system. Any force or resistance is due to force feedback and not any direct mechanical force.

Bodykit is installed locally. After KMC has taken delivery of the car from port, it is brought to KMC for bodykit installation.

According to my SE. Bodykit is installed by tuffi. Rims by another vendor.
  • Praise 1

Anyone on the new elantra AD 16in rim and tyres want to let go can let me know. I am on 15in rim and are looking for 16in. Thanks in advance.

• Praise 1

Ah I see... so it's locally installed... that's going to delay it by a day at most... no wonder I have seen quite a few S trim with body kit. Looks really sharp... worth it... only $3000 extra right?

Added $2000 for the bodykit :)

I had paid up the balance sum and SE confirmed delivery will be in the week of Vesak Day. Cheers!

I had paid up the balance sum and SE confirmed delivery will be in the week of Vesak Day. Cheers!

$2000 for bodykit is a real reap off...it doesn't add value when you decide to sell later.

$2000 for bodykit is a real reap off...it doesn't add value when you decide to sell later.

The package includes upgrade from 16" to 17" tyres. :)

The package includes upgrade from 16" to 17" tyres. :)

Oh I see....is the Rim locally fitted or from Hyundai factory?

whats 2 k inclusive?

Oh I see....is the Rim locally fitted or from Hyundai factory?

Hyundai Elantra internationally 16inch, the 15 or 17 local fitted.

Check if you are in sports mode. The steering resistance is stronger in sports mode or when you are at higher speeds above 100.

The steering is electronically controlled,similar to fly by wire system. Any force or resistance is due to force feedback and not any direct mechanical force.

According to my SE. Bodykit is installed by tuffi. Rims by another vendor.

Elantra s model don't come in sport mode, been checked by service center, said steering no issue or no electronically to adjust Mode..not sure they even know how n just blush me away..steering stiff is good for me when 100km/hr above but when slow speed maneuvering is not so comfort with tight steering

Congrat bro on the nice ride soon.

Congrat bro on the nice ride soon. ð

2k include 17" wheels too?

Able to advice, dont think Elite have front sensor for parking right?

Don't have.. not sure whether komoco able to do third party anot.

Promotion doesnt mean you will get the car at this price eventually. Lol.

in my case i did get the car at the price that i paid for recently

Cool bro.

I personally felt Elantra too plastic inside. But i feel Hyundai software seem more reliable. Personally.

Something along the line of hair stuck between the glass and film.

mine had quite some things stuck between the glass and film as well. workmanship problem. no biggie, just that need to waste time go back to redo

Don't have.. not sure whether komoco able to do third party anot.

I don't see how they can install it cos the front bumper design really doesn't have space for the two front sensors or four sensors... perhaps that's why don't have... but the Lexus NX also has a similar type of front grille and bumper design and yet it has front parking sensors... note that the Lexus NX does not have the front tell-tale circular sensors although the rear bumper has them.

↡ Advertisement