2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Congrat, mine solar vkool, coating is ceramic nano.. another point my ride is steering after 1k plus mileage become stiffer, workshop check nothing. Not big deal ..might be safer? Because of high fc, dare not change rim 17inch.. pump 98 or 95 fc same. what I like best is aircon cool v fast., and the sound speaker

↡ Advertisement

Same as me, not working too far from work, abt 15 mins ride. Mileage now about 8k plus, going for 10k servicing soon. Collected Oct 2016. FC abt 11 plus km/L and also top up petrol once abt 2 weeks.

My ride is 1 year. Clocked 17000Km. Light footed. Average FC about 14.0km/l. Average speed between 60-70km/h. I noticed best FC is cruising between 80-90km/h.

(edited)

How much km and petrol did your new car have when you collected it at komoco?

34km about half tank

Congrat, mine solar vkool, coating is ceramic nano.. another point my ride is steering after 1k plus mileage become stiffer, workshop check nothing. Not big deal ..might be safer? Because of high fc, dare not change rim 17inch.. pump 98 or 95 fc same. what I like best is aircon cool v fast., and the sound speaker

Yes, I also felt that the speaker is not bad. Especially if u playing flac file. Vocal is quite clear. Edited by Hondao

34km about half tank

Yes, I also felt that the speaker is not bad. Especially if u playing flac file. Vocal is quite clear.

The stock head unit for Elantra can play flac files, plugged in by USB thumb drive?

The stock head unit for Elantra can play flac files, plugged in by USB thumb drive?

Yes by USB. Sd card also possible if I am not wrong

34km about half tank

Yes, I also felt that the speaker is not bad. Especially if u playing flac file. Vocal is quite clear.

So 34km is ok? I thought it should be much less than this. How about other bros?

I received letter from KMC that there is a voluntary recall campaign for Ioniq/Elantra and my car is affected.

I only collected my car 3 weeks ago. :/

I received letter from KMC that there is a voluntary recall campaign for Ioniq/Elantra and my car is affected.

Did the letter says what's the recall about?

Supersonic
(edited)

Thought news reported that there is a recall for hyundai cars in some countries?! But so far news never say this recall got affected hyundai cars in sg or not? But how come the letter is stated as voluntary recall campaign? It means car owner can no need to go back?

Edited by 13177

Hyundai Motors Company has initiated a voluntary steering Wheel Column Shaft Motor Replacement Recall Campaign on 2nd May 2017. In accordance with the announcement, vehicle might experience EPS warning light when driving. 

Please be informed that the above mentioned vehicle chassis number has been identified as one of the affected unit ...

Look on bright side. Voluntary I think means, not ordered by authorities but being a responsible company, even the slightest chance of defect, they take in and change for car owners

Just send in let them fix, a day or 2 down time, that's it right.

Jialat, my boot cannot open. Earlier on, the boot lever at the driver seat was not working, which I could live with until the next service. Now the boot cannot be opened using either the key, boot button or driver side lever. Laptop stuck inside cannot do my work. Going crazy.

Supersonic

Jialat, my boot cannot open. Earlier on, the boot lever at the driver seat was not working, which I could live with until the next service. Now the boot cannot be opened using either the key, boot button or driver side lever. Laptop stuck inside cannot do my work. Going crazy.

Then you have to go down to kmc tomorrow to get it fix?! 

Then you have to go down to kmc tomorrow to get it fix?!

SE say tomorrow only normal servicing. Monday is better. I wonder if I can claim komoco for my one day leave and opc coupon. #!@"_*#=&@+?!!!

Turbocharged

SE say tomorrow only normal servicing. Monday is better. I wonder if I can claim komoco for my one day leave and opc coupon. #!@"_*#=&@+?!!!

Just fold down your rear seats to access the boot.....

Supersonic

This is consider isolated case and yet they still can tell you tomorrow cannot do? Maybe you can go down straight and insists them to fix it for you. 

Just fold down your rear seats to access the boot.....

Can meh? I thought the lever to release the rear seat is in the boot.

This is consider isolated case and yet they still can tell you tomorrow cannot do? Maybe you can go down straight and insists them to fix it for you.

Yeah, time to be nasty
↡ Advertisement