2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

1st Gear

Hi,

any1 has good SE to recomm?

Tks.

Mine was Christabelle. You can look for one of the senior SE name Susie.. she handled most of our recent purchases from MD elantra (old version) to the new AD ones.

Ahh okay, just joined! Thanks!!

hahaha OK- cool...

Let me know if you cant find it or if you need any other information. 

Hope to catch you and your Elantra when we have our usual meet-up and gathering ya..  [thumbsup]

-Nuz-

↡ Advertisement

Neutral Newbie

Between the silver and the darker grey colour, may i ask which one camouflage the dusty road dust better?

Supersonic

Between the silver and the darker grey colour, may i ask which one camouflage the dusty road dust better?

Silver is the colour that even your car is dirty and long time no wash also not obvious de.

• Praise 1

Turbocharged
(edited)

Hi Folks,

Looking for stock 15" Elantra alloy rims.

Anyone letting go please PM me.

TIA.

Edited by Pocus

Neutral Newbie

Does anyone driving new elantra find that the suspension are soft? As in going over the hump or uneven road very bumpy.

Does anyone driving new elantra find that the suspension are soft? As in going over the hump or uneven road very bumpy.

You mean the suspension is too firm... soft suspension results in wallowing when going over a hump, and you won't feel much going over uneven roads... but for firmer suspensions, you will feel every hump and every bump on uneven roads as the firmer shocks transmit more shocks to the passenger cell.

Driven 5k+ now, feels everything not bad. FC able to reach 12-13km/l. Start off rpm will reach 3k . Think its still reasonable, not too fierce.

Driven 5k+ now, feels everything not bad. FC able to reach 12-13km/l. Start off rpm will reach 3k . Think its still reasonable, not too fierce.

(edited)

You mean the suspension is too firm... soft suspension results in wallowing when going over a hump, and you won't feel much going over uneven roads... but for firmer suspensions, you will feel every hump and every bump on uneven roads as the firmer shocks transmit more shocks to the passenger cell.

Is there anything that can improve it? Or simply just ride until it become softer? Lol Edited by peanuttay

Is there anything that can improve it? Or simply just ride until it become softer? Lol

You can change the shock absorbers to the more expensive sophisticated oleoshock ones... or use adjustable type coilovers... won't change much cos the suspension geometry is fixed, plus the spring rates and bushings rates are also more or less fixed... unless you want to do wholesale surgery on your new car...

hyundai has one showroom in Alexandra only?

Stay in east side. A bit inconvenient to go there.

1.6 GLS at $84,999 is a good buy? What are the differences between 1.6 GLS and 1.6 GLS "S"?

hyundai has one showroom in Alexandra only?

Stay in east side. A bit inconvenient to go there.

1.6 GLS at $84,999 is a good buy? What are the differences between 1.6 GLS and 1.6 GLS "S"?

You can go to Komoco authorize dealer call Ricky Tay Auto at Automart in Ubi. I bought my 2 Hyundai from them.

(edited)

Yeah, still the old engine type with all the features in. Brought in April, when price still high then.

Edited by Orangee

yours is pre-FL ? new FL no more vent seat right

Im not sure, but bros here mention no more ventilation seats, no more blind spot detection, no more memory seat.

Not sure about other features. Tyres pressure display? Hill start assist? Auto wiper? No blind spot detection should be also no rear cross reference loh.

Yeah, still the old engine type with all the features in. Brought in April, when price still high then. ð¥

Hmmm... also realised, is it because of the hill start assist; when going up slope, car more difficult to change gear or hard to accelerate fast.

Have not play with the semi manual gear shift, scare will lower the gear box life span. ðð

Think should try it out during warranty period.

For short trips, FC really terrible. Trying Eco mode now for short trip. Normal driving set back normal mode.

Dont think Elantra build/design for sport modeðð. Not racing those wif CVT gearbox cars too, so sport mode if not very useful for me. âº

Normal already quite ok for me atm.

Hi, may I know hpw much u bought it in April?

Supersonic

If did not slow down and go over hump which is higherand the undercarriage hit the hump, it is something to do with the suspension firm or soft le?

↡ Advertisement