2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

mine also about 5k+, registered in april 17. also super like the a/c seats and BSD. cc is useful for me because i cruise alot at night.

my start off rpm also 3k usually, and fc also between 12-13km/l... haha, looks like our habits very similar

but on a good night with highway no traffic, i did get the daily average of 16.8km/l last night.

hill start assist only come in when at a full stop.. dun tink it affects upslope acceleration

i usually just tap the gear shift right, to upshift one gear during acceleration.

Wah... same bro. April 17 too.
↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

mine ok leh.. that night i already told my SE i might change my mind

she say no prob, just let her know within 2-3 days in case the car colour is sold out (my car is ex stock, they were clearing 2016 batch)

next day i told her change to beige, she just fax me amended invoice and i scan back

that's it

Your SE so good, allow you to change without any penalty. Lol. 

Neutral Newbie

Hi bros, just to check. My Elantra was purchased in early 2016. Just the norm type. Not the higher end series. My recent average FC is around 9.8km per liter.

It seems very bad, compared to previous car which is a Vios. Even comparing to other cars, the FC still seems bad.

Thus, want to ask ard whether is it only my Fc's issue or is it normal for such a low rate.

Appreciate all replies! Thanks.

Supercharged

Hi bros, just to check. My Elantra was purchased in early 2016. Just the norm type. Not the higher end series. My recent average FC is around 9.8km per liter.

It seems very bad, compared to previous car which is a Vios. Even comparing to other cars, the FC still seems bad.

Thus, want to ask ard whether is it only my Fc's issue or is it normal for such a low rate.

This depends on your driving habits, more of expressway or more of city driving. Vios is a very light car, pedal step a bit will go already. New Elantra is heavier. Toyota cars are usually more FC efficient. Also check your tyre pressure and control your right foot.

Normal type only difference in features. All engine the same. If u compare toyota, their FC shd be the best. But safety n features wise, Elantra can compare.

Just curious

Is there any way we can buy the elantra HU that are available in other country like Australia.

Other country got carplay and android auto but we got nothing.

Hi , one of my friend's friend is using a HU that comes with carplay & andriod auto.

BTW , i'm driving a K3.post-189244-0-54003500-1500088199_thumb.jpg

Hi , one of my friend's friend is using a HU that comes with carplay & andriod auto.

BTW , i'm driving a K3. IMG_0511.JPG

Wah. How much ur friend paid for it and where did he gets from?

Don't mind helping us to ask yr friend to ask his friend on where to get this unit. Pls........

Hi

May I know where your fren bought it?

Thanks

Neutral Newbie

Normal type only difference in features. All engine the same. If u compare toyota, their FC shd be the best. But safety n features wise, Elantra can compare. ð

FC mainly depend on ur driving. If u travel longer distance without stopping, u get nicer FC.

If daily u travel 5km in a slow traffic to work, the FC chui! ð

If u have chance to cruise/no stop drive, try start off ramp rpm to 3k; let gear change up high then travel around 2k-3k rpm. Think tats around 70-90km/hr already ð. Really depend on traffic. If altis, think FC is 15-17km/l type. ð§

What's the general FC for Elantra from your experience? Thanks.

Neutral Newbie

Anyone can share how the new tyres are? Are the tyres slippery during rainy days etc? Anyone knows the trade in value for the stock tyres and which tyres to recommend?

↡ Advertisement