2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Supercharged

sorry but I beg to differ...my elantra comes with factory fitted seats as they are ventilated...

Same here, elite model comes with ventilated seats, therefore they should be factory fitted.

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

Still must fit leather seats locally, as a minimum.

Unlike the premium brands like Mercedes, Lexus, BMW etc., KMC does not bring in any Elantra model with factory-fitted leather seats!

Perhaps only for the Genesis?

I believe the elite trim car seats are factory fitted since they are ventilated seats.

sorry but I beg to differ...my elantra comes with factory fitted seats as they are ventilated...

Hi bro , u are right that Elite comes w factory fitted leathered aircon seats.

I heard that this round there is a massive shipment coming in.

Of cos logistic will face bottleneck.

Bro carbuyer888's case is exceptional , probably that time komoco only secure min COE .

To be fair , collection after 2~5days upon registration is good/norm. No point pushing SE ,

things may not be done properly when its a rush job.

I think SE just trying to cover B Side , so tell u its 2 weeks, So if its ready earlier , customer will be happier.

Neutral Newbie

To improve FC, I read feedbacks from fellow bros on how to minimise the unnecessary acceleration etc.

Besides those, any other way to improve FC? Thanks alot.

• Praise 1

I got to check when I am in the car... try to remember.... the unit in the Elantra and the Sonata is the same if I am not wrong...

Its under Settings>Route>traffic aware or Fastest Route

post-180087-0-81252600-1500611230_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Hmmm ... curious what ventilated seats (for Hyundai) means?

Cool air blown through tiny holes in the leather surface, or just tiny holes in the leather surface?

• Praise 1

Turbocharged

To improve FC, I read feedbacks from fellow bros on how to minimise the unnecessary acceleration etc.

Besides those, any other way to improve FC? Thanks alot.

All the usual tips ba, typical stuff like;

Keep tyre pressure correct (save several %)

Avoid carrying excess weight (every extra 50kg can reduce a few %)

Keep car serviced at reasonable intervals

Don't overwork aircon for no use

Cool air blown through tiny holes in the leather surface, or just tiny holes in the leather surface?

There are fans in the seats (or ducts?) which will blow air-con air through the tiny holes in the leather surface.

• Praise 1

Hi , today no mood to work , so i found out how it looks like.

post-189244-0-62391200-1500621793_thumb.jpg

• Praise 4

Its under Settings>Route>traffic aware or Fastest Route

I think my HU is different from yours. Doesn't have this option to choose.
  • Praise 1

Cool air blown through the perforated leather surface lor... what else does it mean? Tiny holes in the leather surface would just be referred to as perforated leather surface mah... ventilated would usually mean having a wind source? How is the fan-ventilated version referred to by other car brands? I don't see it advertised often though... my impression of reading other website is that it is referred to as that - ventilated seats...

• Praise 1

Cool air blown through the perforated leather surface lor... what else does it mean? Tiny holes in the leather surface would just be referred to as perforated leather surface mah... ventilated would usually mean having a wind source? How is the fan-ventilated version referred to by other car brands? I don't see it advertised often though... my impression of reading other website is that it is referred to as that - ventilated seats...

I am not sure about the other brands of car but the air blown the seats of my elite is air-conditioned cool air, not just normal air.

My K3 have ventilated seat for both passenger and driver. The air came out is cool to cold air. Very comfortable during jam and hot weather...
  • Praise 1

I am not sure about the other brands of car but the air blown the seats of my elite is air-conditioned cool air, not just normal air.

Hi , thanks to bro numb & peanut for the likes.

It motivates me , hehe. Hope the pic can clear any doubts regarding ventilated seat / aircon seat or whatever seat u call it.

post-189244-0-86146200-1500691625_thumb.jpg

Hi , thanks to bro numb & peanut for the likes.

It motivates me , hehe. Hope the pic can clear any doubts regarding ventilated seat / aircon seat or whatever seat u call it.

most welcome...but I think our brand of cars is just not atas enough for some to think it could have ventilated seats...which is not something super upmarket in this era and generation of cars anymore
  • Praise 1

most welcome...but I think our brand of cars is just not atas enough for some to think it could have ventilated seats...which is not something super upmarket in this era and generation of cars anymore

I heard that the new batch of the elites has remove the ventilation seats