2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Yes... I recalled my SA showed me at least 3 price quotations. Find it appalling if they say they cannot help you source... it means they probably find it troublesome if they say they cannot.

Sorry new to the swapping of TPMS thing...

If I went to a typical tyre workshop to get my tyres changed, just need to notify them that my original tyres have TPMS sensors on it and they'll know what to do right? Shouldn't need to bear any additional cost in this right?

Just wanna confirm on this to avoid being 'carrot head'. Thinking of changing my stock tyres (since last Nov) probably in a few months.

u wana change rims or tyres?

tyres dont need cos tpms sensor on rim valve.

↡ Advertisement

Coz u paid e car n coe. Yet u wasted e days not having e car. May be short but is it really necessary?

If is 1-3days then fine. But is 5days n no firm date. Quite frustrating.

Car is good. But e proedures cld be better.

Hi, Did you get your car already?

• Praise 1

Anyone here knows if the 6 months free usage is a gimmick or its to lured buyer to switch decision because its a better car after using for 6 months.

I find its useful if the buyer has a car to sell to dealers during the high period while waiting for the new car to arrive.

You are not missing much.

It is just changes the weight of steering wheel - not real sports mode to change throttle and transmission response etc.

there is some diff.. the timing and the rpm between changes in gear, and when the engine brake sets in.. response time when overtaking... 

but having said that, i only played with it for first few days, then settled down into eco mode for good fc... 

Ah ok thanks.

My SE gave me 3M film & Front camera. I hope the front camera is not the HP one as quite alot of people say that it sucks

i played around with the settings and the quality is very good, in my opinion.. only prob is the quality is so good, the SD card cannot keep the recording for too long. typically half a day's worth only. wanted to buy bigger SD card but i googled and found that it only accepts up to 32GB which is not big enough.

• Praise 2

there is some diff.. the timing and the rpm between changes in gear, and when the engine brake sets in.. response time when overtaking... 

but having said that, i only played with it for first few days, then settled down into eco mode for good fc... 

Try going back to Normal mode. You may find it much more responsive with hardly any difference in fuel economy depending on how you drive.

I did ECO for 3 months then switched back to NORMAL and the FC is actually the same since my pickup is much better and I and accelerate faster and start cruising.

• Praise 1

Anyone here knows if the 6 months free usage is a gimmick or its to lured buyer to switch decision because its a better car after using for 6 months.

I find its useful if the buyer has a car to sell to dealers during the high period while waiting for the new car to arrive.

It's a lucky draw to win 6 months free installment as I understand from the SE when I visited last week... so kind of like a gimmick to lure you down to the showroom..

• Praise 2

Try going back to Normal mode. You may find it much more responsive with hardly any difference in fuel economy depending on how you drive.

I did ECO for 3 months then switched back to NORMAL and the FC is actually the same since my pickup is much better and I and accelerate faster and start cruising.

problem is my fc vary alot as my trips are not consistent.. so even if i switch back i cannot see the diff in fc.. hahaha

Yes... I recalled my SA showed me at least 3 price quotations. Find it appalling if they say they cannot help you source... it means they probably find it troublesome if they say they cannot.

Sorry new to the swapping of TPMS thing...

If I went to a typical tyre workshop to get my tyres changed, just need to notify them that my original tyres have TPMS sensors on it and they'll know what to do right? Shouldn't need to bear any additional cost in this right?

Just wanna confirm on this to avoid being 'carrot head'. Thinking of changing my stock tyres (since last Nov) probably in a few months.

Those sensors are on the rim. If u chg rim, u need ask them swap over. Very expensive to buy.
  • Praise 2

It's a lucky draw to win 6 months free installment as I understand from the SE when I visited last week... so kind of like a gimmick to lure you down to the showroom..

well , the SE could have ask the management to sweeten the deal if there are owners whose car is going to be scrap or who can get a better price by giving them a T loan instead of such Win a 6 months usage.

If I already have a car, Why would I need 2 cars and pay for additional car park ?

well , the SE could have ask the management to sweeten the deal if there are owners whose car is going to be scrap or who can get a better price by giving them a T loan instead of such Win a 6 months usage.

If I already have a car, Why would I need 2 cars and pay for additional car park ?

Exactly [:)] anyway I'm one of those whose car is gonna scrap in a few months time so I was interested to find out.. went down and was basically told Tier 3 pricing is the best deal. SE didn't talk much about this 'offer' so I figured it was just a get people down to have a look scheme. With the previous bidding taking Cat A back to 42k, showrooms were noticeably empty last weekend.

I'm still thinking whether to make the purchase.. was looking at Impreza but didn't manage to catch the 86k price that they had when Cat A dropped to 36k as I was overseas.

Those sensors are on the rim. If u chg rim, u need ask them swap over. Very expensive to buy. ðð

Tyres no issue. Drive safe n enjoy. ð

Ah I see. Thanks for the info!
  • Praise 1

Quite different from the website.

"Stand to win 6 months free usage of the Elantra simply by taking it out for a spin. That’s right, all you have to do is test-drive the incredibly stylish Elantra today! "

Free usage become 6 months free installment?

• Praise 1

New member here! Booked Elantra S model, COE secured and will probably register by end/Oct as per my SE.

Any recommendation for Paint Protection Coating?

• Praise 1

New member here! Booked Elantra S model, COE secured and will probably register by end/Oct as per my SE.

based on my experience. dont waste ur money... save it

My colleague did the Merc's Nanosealant paint protection coating, when brand new ... after a couple of years, he confirmed that it's a waste of his few hundred dollars to C&C!

that one is a lucky draw prize... its not a loan car program, otherwise everyone here will also want to apply and take out to drive for free.. lol
↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1