2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

I made my full payment last tuesday - 26Sep... Till today, I'm still taking MRT, Bus, Grab... 

My SE say that they need to get "Ready the car" and need to tow down in batches, won't be so fast.  :nosebleed:

I was thinking of swapping my halogen headlamps once I get my car. Won't it void warranty and fail biannual VICOM if swapped?

If I am not wrong, any parts of the car you modify or change, they will void the warranty for the part you change.

You can change the halogen to HID or white but not approve by LTA.

You have to change back to original when your car is due for inspection. (3 years later)

You may also face a risk to be stop by LTA officer.

↡ Advertisement

wont void if with specs.

specs is normally 4800 lum

If change to white light, high chance wont pass. May not be LTA friendly as well.

• Praise 1

as long as 4200k and below with same wattage. i dont see how or why Komoco can void warranty.

it's normal wear n tear items like tyres...

The drive is pretty smooth . The car is very quiet but only the road noise is slighty noisy.

The sport mode is pretty good for over taking.

Bear in mind not to drive too fast before the break in.  Maintain around 2000 rpm.

as mentioned by other bro, pls google for proper breakin procedure... 

it's not maintain 2k rpm.. in fact, must vary to set in the seals properly.. 

just google, it's out there.. 

I made my full payment last tuesday - 26Sep... Till today, I'm still taking MRT, Bus, Grab... 

My SE say that they need to get "Ready the car" and need to tow down in batches, won't be so fast.  :nosebleed:

I was thinking of swapping my halogen headlamps once I get my car. Won't it void warranty and fail biannual VICOM if swapped?

I made my payment on 19th Sep and got registered on 26th but still not yet delivered. You should consider lucky if you get anytime within 2 weeks.

I made my payment on 19th Sep and got registered on 26th but still not yet delivered. You should consider lucky if you get anytime within 2 weeks.

I saw my car license plate already (logging in to one-motoring).

My SE just texted me that it will take another 3-5 working days. I just don't understand why so long for an ex-stock vehicle.  sigh.... 

But I'm noob when it comes to buying a first hand car. The cars I had previously are all 2nd hand and it was almost immediately after payment...

I saw my car license plate already (logging in to one-motoring).

My SE just texted me that it will take another 3-5 working days. I just don't understand why so long for an ex-stock vehicle.  sigh.... 

But I'm noob when it comes to buying a first hand car. The cars I had previously are all 2nd hand and it was almost immediately after payment...

Me too first time, but, what I understood from my SE that they have more than 300+ to deliver and all are queued up. which means they have to fix at least 15 cars a day in between their COE bidding cycle. When I checked with Kah motors last time they told me that I can collect within 2 days from the registration date. Since only the front camera and solar screen to be fixed locally should not take that much time unless the workshop for each is in a different location.

I went to spray my new Elantra brake caliper in red wow it's nice ,look cool and stylo

And I'm sure it boosted your Elantra by another +5 bhp after that!

Nothing beats parking your car, always, in a shaded car park at work. Better still, be allocated a designated, shaded, company car park slot.

• Praise 1

one of the members here recommended happy car, i did it in april, and recently during rain, i took a picture of my car and sent it to happy car to thank them for a job well done. bird shit is so easy to remove now, and water flies off when you drive. damage is only $200 and they come to you at night, you don't even need to waste time driving down to the shop and waiting there. i top up $60 for a coat on all windows and front/back.

not affliated to them, btw.

Thanks for the info, will check them

the best upgrade to me so far are original cruise control... original sport pedals.... magnetic shades...steering wheel wrap... center armrest wrap from tb...

Can you share shop for magnetic shades & steering wheel wrap?

I did mine with Attoziv, very detail n professional i think. Now they used better coating i think. Mine did in may.

• Praise 1

I went to spray my new Elantra brake caliper in red wow it's nice ,look cool and stylo

You sprayed both your Vezel and Elantra brake caliper red .............
  • Praise 1

Can you share shop for magnetic shades & steering wheel wrap?

Thanks, will check them. Too many options with huge price differences for pps, very confusing.

wrapped by komoco. ask ur se...cost 250..

shades from qoo... 45 aft discount