2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

register for 1 week? They claimed that max 2 weeks after paying balance. Next Tuesday is my 2 weeks after balance payment and COE registered on Thursday. Some SE really cannot make it. Mind sharing who is your SE? Maybe the same person. Can go and complain together. Hehehe.

You kenna conn. Their FB customer service told me 3-5 days after registration. I said shall wait and see. KNS....

I think most AD take 1-3days to deliver rhe car after reg. I was told by a frend tat some AD charge u storage fee if keep after 3days.

Like i say. It may not be SE fault. It cld be kmc procedure tat is not good. Some bros here mentioned tat they have to reg e car before it can be push to do up e necessary freebies given. U can see hyundai singapore FB page. Thrs someone complain recently.

Edited by iceraider
↡ Advertisement

i find it quite amusing... my SE told me it takes 5-7 wkg days aft reg before i signed the sales agreement... didn't ur se told u that? if u r rily unhappy abt it.. then y buy? O.o? bought with an open eyes and still complain? hmmmm

i find it quite amusing... my SE told me it takes 5-7 wkg days aft reg before i signed the sales agreement... didn't ur se told u that? if u r rily unhappy abt it.. then y buy? O.o? bought with an open eyes and still complain? hmmmm

Exactly!Another few days also won't lose anything.

Try to rush them,the accessories installer maybe never do a good job and hand the car to you more worst.

All my cars mostly is SE keeps calling me to collect while I delay and delay cos not free.

Got one case even SE threaten me that if I still don't collect my car,the old car agreement price will not valid anymore,lol..

• Praise 2

if got a car to drive then no hurry bah... anyway my pt is.. perhaps we shd b a little more gentlemen abt what u signed and agreed?

• Praise 1

Exactly!Another few days also won't lose anything.

Try to rush them,the accessories installer maybe never do a good job and hand the car to you more worst.

All my cars mostly is SE keeps calling me to collect while I delay and delay cos not free.

Got one case even SE threaten me that if I still don't collect my car,the old car agreement price will not valid anymore,lol..

Bro ........... same here. Car arrived and I asked to collect 3 weeks later ........ we begin to look like clone
  • Praise 1

if got a car to drive then no hurry bah... anyway my pt is.. perhaps we shd b a little more gentlemen abt what u signed and agreed?

We also have to understand they also need to "makan", so no full payment no commission. Those in "sales" would understand very well.
  • Praise 1

Free upgrade:

- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto^

- 3M crystallized

- Solar film

- Front & rear recording camera^

Now there a promotion ay sing expo.anyone mind sharing what freebie SE gave u? Mine only two items.mine is Opc elantra basic.will be going down to pay the balance of the downpayment.

• Praise 1

Free upgrade:

- Apple CarPlay & Android Auto^

- 3M crystallized

- Solar film

- Front & rear recording camera^

Now there a promotion ay sing expo.anyone mind sharing what freebie SE gave u? Mine only two items.mine is Opc elantra basic.will be going down to pay the balance of the downpayment.

I went for the S trim..all first 3 items have..4th item is only front recording camera...non OPC scheme...

2nd n 3rd isnt the same item/description?

I gotten something extra not mentioned..you can PM me i'll be more than happy to share with you..

At the point of sales the basic trim didnt even have a recording camera thrown in for free in their sales brochure..

Edited by tailtwist
  • Praise 1

I went for the S trim..all first 3 items have..4th item is only front recording camera...non OPC scheme...

I gotten something extra not mentioned..you can PM me i'll be more than happy to share with you..

What extra item?

At the point of sales the basic trim didnt even have a recording camera thrown in for free in their sales brochure..

May I know how much for S trim? 8 bids non-guaranteed?

• Praise 1

May I know how much for S trim? 8 bids non-guaranteed?

You may check the pricelist for the 1st week of sept. First timer buyer here..i went for the guranteed...but from what im aware even those 6 bids non guranteed coe also managed to secured theirs on the 2nd round of sept coe bidding.the 20th sept coe bidding round

You may check the pricelist for the 1st week of sept. First timer buyer here..i went for the guranteed...but from what im aware even those 6 bids non guranteed coe also managed to secured theirs on the 2nd round of sept coe bidding.the 20th sept coe bidding round

Yalor.

Pay more to get priority.

If not urgent, can try non-guaranteed. Just worry they will return cheque if COE shoot higher.

Hi may I ask some questions.

For the basic GLS, is the downgrade in equipment worth the $4K savings? Are the important performance/ safety features like engine, transmission, brakes, airbags the same across all trims?

Has anyone let go their old car approaching the 9-year mark, at only paper value (parf/coe rebates)? Am in dilemma now whether to ‘cut losses’ on my annual depreciation and change now, to avoid expenses for wear and tear repairs for just a brief final year. Also considering price uncertainty of new cars with new emission scheme in 2018. Is the Elantra price likely to go up or down then?

Lastly does anyone have a reliable and honest Komoco sales rep to recommend? Thank you very much.

Edited by Theatreofdreams

For the basic GLS, is the downgrade in equipment worth the $4K savings? Are the important performance/ safety features like engine, transmission, brakes, airbags the same across all trims?

Has anyone let go their old car approaching the 9-year mark, at only paper value (parf/coe rebates)? Am in dilemma now whether to âcut lossesâ on my annual depreciation and change now, to avoid expenses for wear and tear repairs for just a brief final year. Also considering price uncertainty of new cars with new emission scheme in 2018. Is the Elantra price likely to go up or down then?

Lastly does anyone have a reliable and honest Komoco sales rep to recommend? Thank you very much.

worth it to get S trim. but basic model has everything in terms of safety.. 6 airbags n traction control.. same engine n gb..

Neutral Newbie

Has anyone let go their old car approaching the 9-year mark, at only paper value (parf/coe rebates)? Am in dilemma now whether to âcut lossesâ on my annual depreciation and change now, to avoid expenses for wear and tear repairs for just a brief final year. Also considering price uncertainty of new cars with new emission scheme in 2018. Is the Elantra price likely to go up or down then?

Hi, it depends on your current car model. If it's a popular make and model like civic, altis or vios, surely you can get much higher than just paper value.

S trim is the most worth it model if you ask me. Its has all the most needed features and it's just $1k above the price Komoco was selling during the 36k coe period. Do consider the non-guaranteed coe at 4k less.

Has anyone let go their old car approaching the 9-year mark, at only paper value (parf/coe rebates)? Am in dilemma now whether to ‘cut losses’ on my annual depreciation and change now, to avoid expenses for wear and tear repairs for just a brief final year. Also considering price uncertainty of new cars with new emission scheme in 2018. Is the Elantra price likely to go up or down then?

You are lucky to come to this forum before buying your new car. I was not that lucky cause I didn't come to this forum before i buy, You are same as me. coming to 9 yrs old . mine is Hyundai Avante OPC car. Komoco quote me at a very low price.try to sell it online yourself via motorist.sg or swiftquote. dealers will come look for you.or quote highest bid price to you. I went for basic OPC elantra.I go for guaranteed COE which I need to top up 2k. COE was 36k. selling price for basic was $76999. total $78999. take note take there is no drive mode for basic and S trim which I didn't know . anyway, this doesn't matter. My SE only gave me carplay and solar film. What SE told me I got 1 yr road tax was free as Im the OPC car. i think was bull shit. other normal plate half year free road tax and SE gave extra half year road tax and he said cannot be. I don't want to argue with him. if you are getting OPC elantra. please tell me what your SE gave.

↡ Advertisement