2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

Just checked.. Tier 3.. Elantra Auto: 75999, S: 79999, Elite: 83999, i30: 86999..

Interesting i30 price increased despite fall in COE... Must be selling like hotcakes...

wahh... Tier 3 i believe still can cut somemore right?

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1

wahh... Tier 3 i believe still can cut somemore right?

no. Tier 3 is final. 

How they cut  is they'll advertise you the tier 1 price, cut to tier 2 price. If you push further they may give you tier 3..

no. Tier 3 is final.

How they cut is they'll advertise you the tier 1 price, cut to tier 2 price. If you push further they may give you tier 3..

I see. But I noticed their official advertisement, this time round COE rebate at 34k and during January it was like 24k. So big gap this time round???

I see. But I noticed their official advertisement, this time round COE rebate at 34k and during January it was like 24k. So big gap this time round???

means they are confident COE wont drop below $34k lor.

no. Tier 3 is final. 

How they cut  is they'll advertise you the tier 1 price, cut to tier 2 price. If you push further they may give you tier 3..

Wow. Didn't know Hyundai has this Tier 3 system. Seems like an open secret.  [:)]

If can get to Tier 3, Elantra are even cheaper (based on above prices) than K3!

• Praise 1

Wow. Didn't know Hyundai has this Tier 3 system. Seems like an open secret. [:)]

If can get to Tier 3, Elantra are even cheaper (based on above prices) than K3!

K3 also got all these Tier system. You will need to go to the showroom and find out from them.

K3 also got all these Tier system. You will need to go to the showroom and find out from them.

Oh i see. For K3, so far i came across C & C giving $2K discount from their listed price... which would appear to be their Tier 2.

Hmm... shall try to get some more discount when i am ready to book. Thanks! 

Just checked.. Tier 3.. Elantra Auto: 75999, S: 79999, Elite: 83999, i30: 86999..

Interesting i30 price increased despite fall in COE... Must be selling like hotcakes...

To help some in the forum.

For those really a serious buyer, could definitely ask for more discount for the above pricing, provided you do not required extra free servicing, or other than typical gift...

Elite> 82999

I30 > 84999

Need a thick face to do that. Lol! Good luck!

• Praise 1

To help some in the forum.

For those really a serious buyer, could definitely ask for more discount for the above pricing, provided you do not required extra free servicing, or other than typical gift...

Elite> 82999

I30 > 84999

Need a thick face to do that. Lol! Good luck!

Don't think the SE will budge beyond the company price list as any lower it's probably coming from the SE's own pocket...

Oh i see. For K3, so far i came across C & C giving $2K discount from their listed price... which would appear to be their Tier 2.

Hmm... shall try to get some more discount when i am ready to book. Thanks!

Around that, 1k or 2k and throw in some freebies

Beware those asking for tier three... don't complain if you don't get the COE.. squeeze their margins and it will eat into your COE bid. And your money is tied up for weeks.

means they are confident COE wont drop below $34k lor.

When AD gives a high rebate, it means that they expect COE to decline and hope that with the high rebate, people will jump in to buy which you are likely to receive the rebate if COE is indeed lower than the rebated level. High rebate only happens when COE price is on the decline.

• Praise 1

Any Elantra buyer who secured COE on Feb7 bidding (40K COE), will get the car in Feb?

My SE told me that there is incomeing shipment around Feb 18, but the stock is not for me. I can only get car around Mid of Mar.

• Praise 1

Any Elantra buyer who secured COE on Feb7 bidding (40K COE), will get the car in Feb?

My SE told me that there is incomeing shipment around Feb 18, but the stock is not for me. I can only get car around Mid of Mar.

when did u give them your cheque?

Booked on the 25th Jan . Got the COE on 7th Feb . Car received on V Day. Just in time for CNY for me.

• Praise 1