2016 Hyundai Elantra / Avante

Hshs

1st round for Match COE starts next week? A short month.

If next round coe for Cat A still maintain about the same or even drop, i really dont know what to say, since it seems like many people have booked a car after the 21 Feb coe.

• Praise 1
  • Dislike 1

Hi all! Sorry if it has been asked before but do any of the models have the dynamic parking lines on the screen when using the reverse camera?

Thanks again!

No dynamic parking line, just static line only

• Praise 1

Was referring to the S model bro. :)

Guy or lady SE? Like this difficult unless the next round you visit look for another SE to see any discount can get or not.

Guy or lady SE? Like this difficult unless the next round you visit look for another SE to see any discount can get or not.

doubt can get any lower price unless coe drops the next bidding. heard from SE that they are increasing the price this weekend.

If next round coe for Cat A still maintain about the same or even drop, i really dont know what to say, since it seems like many people have booked a car after the 21 Feb coe.

Cat A likely rebound but Cat B is weak. 10% increase in supply for Cat B +  many cat B models killed (Euro6 & VES). It means Cat A and B are on a course for collision. 

Just registered and Wow my S trim omv is ridiculously low at only $11.5k... Haha

congrats. What color did u get? If u really like the drive, can renew COE ( lose $5.5K). Give an FR after a tank.

Supersonic

Just registered and Wow my S trim omv is ridiculously low at only $11.5k... Haha

Dont know it is only korean car omv is always low or it is the same for most B&B cars?

(edited)

Dont know it is only korean car omv is always low or it is the same for most B&B cars?

Low omv means the Koreans found ways to lower their production cost. It's good. Edited by RogerNg_185295

subaru and kia omv also low for bnb cars...

And for comparison, Honda Civic OMV very high despite being MIT! (approx. $19.5k for 1.6NA)

• Praise 3

Supersonic

And for comparison, Honda Civic OMV very high despite being MIT! (approx. $19.5k for 1.6NA)

Dont know why Honda and Toyota cars omv always quite high de.

Enjoy the car and the low price bro, over ten years, it's not that big a deal.

I don't think you would have bought it if the OMV was much higher because the selling price will put it into competition with the main Jap sellers.

Think of it as a VFM car, with more locally fitted parts to save you $$. You are the beneficiary. 

Dont know why Honda and Toyota cars omv always quite high de.

MIT is for SEA mkts which is small vs Jap or Korea plant for global markets...

just scaling....

↡ Advertisement